Search model icon

ok 0ok once again that old term Defense wins championships

Participants:
Views: 88

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

rang true again loud n claer the TB D was demolishing that poor QB Mahommes

O line was decimated 2 guards and the Center not a single passing TD nor rushing

SO back to normal guys now that the virus will be halted by late summer fans bak full capacity home filed will mean some thing

LOOKING back past SB's THE defense dominated   Seahawks vs the phony broncos lokre all them TD's in season and manning 1st play ball over his head SAFETY sehawks still it went overs Broncos 1 td two point conv score of 8

THEN Broncos D decimated the fake 15-1 panthers i almost lost that one loca;l told me line dropped to panthers -5 i said hold on tom brb i goota go home n chaeck somethong

Manning just had to manage the game his D did the rest and his QB rating in That sb was his worse ever

Ravens  super D of course hated both teams Giants our rivals Ravens becauer of siragussa in playoffs bustng up QB of raiders elbow drop seperating shoulder so my book at that time lowered the total to 33 1/2 i said wow ok give me overs for everything in account $875 was looking not good 1st half

then they started scoring td's and Ravens almost got the overs them selves

where else where D fense did the winning oo of course the steelers Steel Curtain back in 70's The Cowboys in 80's b 2 b routes of the bills

Bears 1 time 15 -1 season

then with that joke QB GROSSMAN managed to get to sb and finally we had a black HC win a SB that was too easy Colts - 65

IN the Rain in Miami

So um lots free agency moves this year TB will be hit hardest

Steelers are loaded for bear ealented on both sides of ball BIG ben has to remain healthy

Heres the KEY starters from steelers roster

Zach Banner  OT  USC

DEVIN BUSH Mich U

Zach Gantry TE MICH U

win

I love dat t w a t

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Hey ZebraKiller...just wanna mention a couple/three things...

Steelers 4-0 in the 1970s:

16-6 over MINN

21-17 over DAL

35-31 over DAL

31-19 over LARams (LA led 13-10 at halftime)

Don't remember any blowouts there...

News Flash:  Cowboys didn't win a SUPE in the 1980s...

They did crush the Bills in '93 (52-17) but in '94 (30-13) hardly a bludgeoning, and DAL trailed BUF 13-6 at the half.  A strip in the first minute of the 3rd for a 46yd TD fumble return tied it, and Emmett Smith took over with 2 TDs and 132 yds on 30 carries.

DEN did beat CAR in SUPE 50, but, again, 24-10...they hardly "DECIMATED the fake 15-1 Panthers".

Before SEA pounded the Broncos 43-8 in 2014 at the Meadowlands, you'd have to climb into your time machine and dial up 2003 (TBAY) and 2001 (BAL) to find some old cans of whoopazz layin' around outside those stadiums.

Don't know why you like to write the Headline for your story BEFORE you dig up the facts...just sayin'.

an_cheers

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Denver is quietly assembling the best D in the league.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by best_bets:

Denver is quietly assembling the best D in the league.

Might bet them to make playoffs next year ..Hoping for +250 or more 

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo