Search model icon

DON'T YOU see whats happening

Participants:
Views: 1676

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

look outside the game

1st off Tampa was cheating the whole game they lost in game stats by 80 yards and they did this through the playoffs.

saw video of TB player fist bump a ref!!~!~~!!! saw multiple flags swallowed by refs NO holding calls against Tampa 12 of them at laest NOT called

IT's called wining games inside out

THEY are giving you a gift Tampa bay at home field getting 3 points.

Tampa bay is wearing white uniforms

forcing chiefs to wear red jerseys well folks wake up Chiefs are not full red half thier uniforms are white thier logo is white TB logo is full dark RED

also when Chiefs played at TB earlier this year Mahoomes set record current day

Patrick Mahomes made NFL history on Sunday afternoon as the Kansas City Chiefs left Tampa Bay with a 27-24 win over the Buccaneers to improve to 10-1.The reigning Super Bowl MVP completed 37 of his 49 passes, finishing with 452 passing yards, three touchdowns and zero interceptions, becoming the first player in NFL history to complete at least 30 passes while throwing for 300 yards in four consecutive games.By the time teams went back to the locker room at halftime, Mahomes had racked up 359 passing yards, the highest for a first half in any NFL game over the past two decades. To put the figure into context, the Chiefs quarterback had more passing yards in the first half alone than any other quarterback had in an entire game this week.YOU cannot stop Patrick only hope to limit him younger faster than Brady the whole team is speedy faster younger than all of buccaneers

and get this Brady has been to more super bowls than is whole team combined.

DO NOT Blindly BET one team faster younger teams will always be the old geritol gang.

I dint care if Chiefs are down 10 points after 1/2 time Mahoomes will get the win by at laest 6 points range i have is 6-10

YEAH and Brady worst lost ever was 8 points in S B by MY Eagles with basically 2nd string QB

I love dat t w a t

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

BUT Pederson had Foles in Chiefs tenure HE knew whAt he could do

DO your own handicapping be alert many players on TB reported by nfl total access DNP wed or even later at laest 7 i counted

ALSO get this Brady has been to more SB's than all his team combined

YOU trust Arians over Reid! reid proven to best ever after a bye! 22years as HC Reid is an amazing 13 -3 after a bye one loss was in SB vs Pats Eagles +7.5 lost by 3 points.

Thats what they are not telling you about these teams who wore white in SB's the ATS results.

ALL previous trends systems are not to be used this year because of teams rescheduling due to COVID-19

even the marc lawrence playbook cover jinx 100% proven over a 15 years  whoever was on cover did not get to superbowl or lost the bowl which happened with Seahawks VS Patriots a pckem game no spread.

ONE thing held the fact that teams losing to TB in season NOT winning a SB

including the 4 who got there OLD rams  14 point favorite Rams umm DOLPHINs vs 49ers in the 80's and last one Falcons blowing a 20 point lead all in 2nd half lost by 6 in OT vs Brady

AND Now teams not allowed in TB until feb 5th and big 3 companies not doing ads Budweiser 1st time ever Coca cola and PEPSI!

ARE you fugging kidding ME we live to see the commercials!

I hope somebody says guarantee a victory!

I love dat t w a t

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Worthless stats. How can TB be playing? You said over 4789 times that is was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CERTAIN they would not even be playing in the Super Bowl. How it was NEVER going to happen!

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

an_roll_laugh

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

worth a bump

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

an_laugh

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

What the fuck do the colors of their kts have to do with the price of tee in China?  Please stop wagering you are not good at it 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Occult practice. Colors and numbers

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

That GB/TB no flags until the crucial last play was highly suspect--but then, Rogers not running it in with a wide open field, and Kings abominably rotten coverage were major factors as well..."home field" doesnt really mean shyte---if TBs DBs cant hold all game as they did last game then KC wins, uni colors irrelevant as well

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

I don't even know who you're in favor ofan_drunksick

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Tin foil on the grocer list.  Check.

Thanks for the reminder. peace_5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

@chic-cardinals

Does this factor in to your scripted foolishness that you spew on hereconfused?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

The main question is.... Can the Bucs put together a game plan to slow down Tyreek Hill? 200+ yards in first Nov 29th showed, on a MONSTER scale and insane performance, that Bucs do not possess the speed needed to contain the Cheetah. I definitely do not expect Hill to go off for 200 in first again. But it's entirely possible he could have over 200 for the game if they can't keep up with him. I had the Bucs (ML) and chiefs parlayed last week in every parlay I made (split with over and a few unders. ) I knew Tampa would beat up GB. But they have only one real threat as a playmaker on offense. 

At this point I just don't see how TB contains KC WRs/TE

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

@chic-cardinals  Does this factor in to your scripted foolishness that you spew on here?

Contradiction and insults means you can't prove its not. You simply believe what tv told you to

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

an_popcorn

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Colors and numbers...let's don't forget this adage for next season.

Hope y'all gonna share the lucky colors and lucky numbers when you get the script.

My mailbox got taken out by a crazy plow guy so I'm countin' on Covers!!!

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo