New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Buffalo Bills +149 To Win Division

Participants:
Views: 1069

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #26

Jump on the Bills to win the Division at +450 about a month ago as posted ....

Anything at plus odds should still have good value .. 

Best of luck to all covers Brothers

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #27

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

Jump on the Bills to win the Division at +450 about a month ago as posted ....   Anything at plus odds should still have good value ..      Best of luck to all covers Brothers

Hope all is well DU4L??!thumbs_up Sucks with no sports BUT doing okay in Nicaragua and Belarussoccerball and throw in a little Esports LOLan_roll_laugh

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #28

Jump on the Bills to win the Division at +450 about a month ago as posted ....   Anything at plus odds should still have good value ..      Best of luck to all covers Brothers

You got a great price on BUF.  Nice timely move.

The current AFC East championship odds at Heritage Sports:

NE   +125

BUF  +110

At those prices I would prefer NE.  NE's DEF is ranked #1 in DVOA vs. BUF at #6 - solid edge for NE.  While I have no idea how productive Brady's replacement will be, even an average QB should outperform Josh Allen, ranked only #26 in QBR.

These opinions are just an intellectual exercise; I cannot imagine placing a wager that, even if I win, probably won't be paid off until February of 2022.  COVID-19 has killed virtually all entertainment, not just the NFL.  As much as I enjoy handicapping and betting on football, I certainly miss going to the movies more.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #29

an_wink

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #30

Dogbite, I think you're being unfair to Josh Allen. Most important thing for a young QB is experience, that's how he gets better and Allen improved substantially in his first full season as the starter over the 12 games he played the year before. He threw 20 TD's and only 9 pix this past season vs 10/12 the year before, huge difference, completion pct. went up 6 percent to nearly 59, yea gotta get better there but again, big improvement from 52 percent. And he scored 9 TDs on the ground which makes 17 his first 29 games and includes 1141 yds for those games at 5.8 ypc. Those are big time numbers for anyone especially a QB. Lastly, he led his team to the playoffs in once more, his first full season as the starter. Allen's a football player, a QB and a winner. The Bills have their QB and good things look ahead as NE, the bully of the AFC east, like the aging, dominant lion of his pride, will be defeated by a younger, hungrier opponent. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #31

Since you failed to use capital letters, I don't know if you are Mr. Usso or M. Russo.  However, you made some valid points.

One more thing in Allen's favor - if I am correct and there is no 2020 NFL season, he will have an additional year to develop his skills.

However, I would still rather have the #1 NFL DEF with a shrewd head coach at +125 than the #6 NFL DEF with the 26th ranked QB at +110.  But like I said, I will not be placing such a wager for at least 1 1/4 years, and even then I probably will pass.

Good luck to any BUF or NE bettors.  I completely understand why you are craving some action.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #32

Dogbitepeace_5 , and while you miss the movies, the girlfriend and I sure do miss a cold cocktail and beer, some hot wings, oysters and sum live music. But we wish good health for everyone first and foremost.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #33

Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:

Dogbite , and while you miss the movies, the girlfriend and I sure do miss a cold cocktail and beer, some hot wings, oysters and sum live music. But we wish good health for everyone first and foremost.

Right.  Let's just all survive until football returns, whenever that may be.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #34

caught them at +250 right before the diggs news hit. an_cheers

i think miami is gonna be the team in a couple years. flores seems like a great coach and leader. he let all the stars walk away and still played competitively with literally no one. now they got all these picks and a culture that he has brought in from the ground up. bills better make their move fast

No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #35

Buffalo under 8.5 will be my biggest future plays. They have so many losable games and I'm sure Bills fans are putting them in the win column. The Bills play a lot of potentially good to very good teams this year. Instead of playing the two worst divisions which they did a year ago, they get the AFC and NFC West which means a lot of travel as well. I don't see 9 wins at all unless Allen plays out of his mind.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #36

The trend the one guy referenced is fading teams who improve their win total from one season to the next by 7 or more wins. Last year it would’ve been fading the browns and bears, this year it’s SF and GB 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #37

Quote Originally Posted by prodigypoli:

The trend the one guy referenced is fading teams who improve their win total from one season to the next by 7 or more wins. Last year it would’ve been fading the browns and bears, this year it’s SF and GB

I definitely plan on fading the packers this season 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #38

Another reason to fade GB in the upcoming season (whenever that might be):  GB was 6-1 SU in games decided by 7 points or less.  It is reasonable to expect a regression.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #39

Yeah, Bills most definitely can win the AFC East. I'll go as far as saying that I think the Buffalo Bills could be a dark horse Super Bowl candidate this year. an_horse

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #40

Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

Another reason to fade GB in the upcoming season (whenever that might be):  GB was 6-1 SU in games decided by 7 points or less.  It is reasonable to expect a regression.

Wow ..yeah for sure ...

Also think they've had one of the worst off seasons in the league ( my opinion) 

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo