New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Kyrie

Participants:
Views: 319

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Think I had enough of him

winning money is better than earning it
Quote Post Report User

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

He’s always been the one for controversy angry

Leather pants for everyone

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

If only protests had any correlation with basketball. Should people not go to work then? 

Also, he mentions systemic racism. If systemic racism was truly happening in front of his eyes, the NBA would not be mostly black...

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

The NBA being mostly black doesn't point to a lack of racism. That's almost as ridiculous as Kyrie saying the world is flat.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

It’s funny that last year I think he got to play a role in a movie. Probably a dumb flick. Watch... His career is  about to be over now. He’ll never admit he couldn’t win one with out Lebron. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Kyrie and Howard ..... the question is who is dumb and who is dumber.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

You realize just 2 weeks ago, Irving was all for going to Orlando to support his teammates but now he suddenly isnt... Hahaha classic media, making up fake news to create drama and a storyline... And people thought it was because of the Virus yet it is because of the BLM stuff.. The media has ruined Sports and non Sports... 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

He’s definitely done playing in the nba... instead, he wants to organize a new basketball league. Such a troll. Let that go to a vote. I will reject his dumbass! 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Karen had season ending shoulder surgery in March. Not sure why he's talking about a return to play that does not concern him at this point. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781:

He’s definitely done playing in the nba... instead, he wants to organize a new basketball league. Such a troll. Let that go to a vote. I will reject his dumbass!

He is super power-hungry. He will do anything to seem like a leader...

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

he's tries to be a leader but sucks at it. all he's been doing is burn bridges. hope the other players don't follow his act. its all about destroying the nba. 

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo