New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

All of a sudden Suns are the best 1st quarter/half team the past 2 games

Participants:
Views: 346

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Like what is this shit? Even without Giannis, this aint no excuse...

Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

I mean. giannis is the bucks.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by JackStraw42:

I mean. giannis is the bucks.

Not true. Bucks with Middleton, Bledsoe, and the rest should beat these suns

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Suns came out the same way last game vs the Blazers...They were smoking hot first quarter and 1st half..This is weird shit..They seem better without Ayton

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Arent the Bucks like 8 - 1 without Giannis.. If this team just suddenly starts to lose games then you know it is scripted for LBJ to win MVP.. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

They brought t down to 16 and now its back up to 22. I swear this shit gotta be rigged..I am okay with losing but this is ridiculous..Suns shot 9 for 13 from three in 1st quarter. Get the fuck outta here

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater:

Arent the Bucks like 8 - 1 without Giannis.. If this team just suddenly starts to lose games then you know it is scripted for LBJ to win MVP..

You might be right. Bucks getting their ass handed to them by the suns lol..Some shit dont make no sense

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

This will be the Bucks 1st loss to a sub .500 team all season...an_light

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Unreal fukking PHOENIX beat me when I took Portland now I take Milwaukee and they are putting it on again 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

What the fuck is happening to the Bucks? 70-48, jesus fucking christ!

cdot is like that

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Bad timing to bet on bucks. We know that one these days they gonna leg egg but didn’t know what day n happen to be today. 
SMFH

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

This is setting up for a nice 2H fade.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Suns have 2x every stat. 3pt%, rebounds, assists, fg%. This will regress on both sides... and yet, they're only up 18 pts after a 47pt qtr. I think this is a 2H MIL bet.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by Boogy1833:

Unreal fukking PHOENIX beat me when I took Portland now I take Milwaukee and they are putting it on again

Same here Smh. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Suns still holding their double digit lead, Bucks really took a L today, some were on Bucks -6 as well too, that sucks

cdot is like that

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Yea I jumped on bucks after winning 2 single bets. Lossed 2 parlays and a single went large on bucks. Knocked me down made me stop for the day. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Quote Originally Posted by nieldellacroce:

Yea I jumped on bucks after winning 2 single bets. Lossed 2 parlays and a single went large on bucks. Knocked me down made me stop for the day.
Ahh, hopefully you get it back tmrw brother

cdot is like that

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

How many wins do you all think last seasons team would have gotten if Ayton/Booker/Oubre/TyJo/Warren did not miss the games they did last season?

I don't think the Suns were a 35-win team last season, but I think much like the Bulls who lost a shit ton of games from their best players (Markkanen was gone for most of the season, Carter missed half the season, Lavine got hurt too, Porter got hurt after getting traded), the Suns lost so many games from their best player.

I think that number is a more solid comparing point regarding taking a look at how much the team has improved rather than just saying 19 wins <a href="https://reviewcart.us/" style="display: none">.</a>

In that sense, if you think the Suns team last year was a 25-30 type win team without the injuries that took place, then an improvement to 35-40 wins doesn't sound as ludicrious.

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo