New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

WOW is this new format creating problems COVERS team plaese READ

Participants:
Views: 149

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I got all kinds of troubles and show what happened in MY thread at NBA forum right here

1st off heres the thread https://www.covers.com/forum/ViewThread/103429053/blue-moondayt-so-sad-march-2nd-r-ip-old-format/1

1.)reCAPTCHA validation has failed. Please try again WTF Covers was this error  there was NO capcha grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2.)and the rezize text didnt wirk either OMFG this is a Night mare ooooooooooooo now it works lol

3.)CAVS +8.5 OVERS 222 $50 Parlay to win $80  ok covers again i tried to make it 14 pt size didnt work

4.)ok covers again i tried to make it 14 pt size didnt work

5.) [image from unapproved source] i used the images you have provide in the smiley animes how is that an UNAPPROVED SOURCE???

I have a desktop pc h p on windows 10 and the upated new f f browser

the old format worked way better because it was simple and clean this one suxxxxxxxxxxxx and i have to redo post cancel them because of your system

reCAPTCHA validation has failed. Please try again. LMAO again

I LOVE GAMBLING
Quote Post Report User

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

and just npw in same thread i tried to copy n paste the results of my king of covers record and you will see only the frowning smiley and blank after words yesaterdays results

[image from unapproved source]

I LOVE GAMBLING

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Hello Zebrakiller,

As noted in the main "Forum Updates" post: https://www.covers.com/forum/ViewThread/103419049/permanently-switching-to-our-new-forum-on-march-2

- The recaptcha validation is being changed so that the error messages will not show for users attempting to post.

- We are aware of the resizing issues and are currently working on a fix for that.

- As well the missing emojis will be added back into the forums shortly, as we are aware some of the classic emojis are missing from the list.

If there are any issues or changes you would like to see with the new forum layout we would love to hear more of your feedback.

- CT

Winning Starts Here

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

BUT HEY, WE GAVE YOU A POOP EMOJI!

new_poop

-CT

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by Covers-Team:

Hello Zebrakiller, As noted in the main "Forum Updates" post: https://www.covers.com/forum/ViewThread/103419049/permanently-switching-to-our-new-forum-on-march-2 - The recaptcha validation is being changed so that the error messages will not show for users attempting to post. - We are aware of the resizing issues and are currently working on a fix for that. - As well the missing emojis will be added back into the forums shortly, as we are aware some of the classic emojis are missing from the list. If there are any issues or changes you would like to see with the new forum layout we would love to hear more of your feedback. - CT

I find the page literally hard on my eyes, it's a sea of bright white and when reading or flipping between threads my eyes get tired in no time. I also find the system to quote posts leads to a huge mess in no time with multi quotes stacked on top of each other. 

In general it has a cold, mechanical feel to it with all the white spaces and the lack of depth and color. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by Covers-Team:

Hello Zebrakiller, As noted in the main "Forum Updates" post: https://www.covers.com/forum/ViewThread/103419049/permanently-switching-to-our-new-forum-on-march-2 - The recaptcha validation is being changed so that the error messages will not show for users attempting to post. - We are aware of the resizing issues and are currently working on a fix for that. - As well the missing emojis will be added back into the forums shortly, as we are aware some of the classic emojis are missing from the list. If there are any issues or changes you would like to see with the new forum layout we would love to hear more of your feedback. - CT

YES it stinks it's horrible i plaed you to give us the switch option back thats all i guess you missed my thread in NBA betting huh all the errors popped up

WE all loved the old format because it was cleaner and simpler now we get all these problems

I LOVE GAMBLING

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Hello Ganda,

We thank you for the feedback on this, I have passed your message onto the development team. As they have been attempting to tweak the styling, layout and overall feel of the forum space. 

Please be sure to check out the "Forum Updates" forum as the changes to come will be posted there. 

https://www.covers.com/forum/40840/forum-updates

- CT

Winning Starts Here

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Well, now I cannot create a thread.    recaptcha validation has failed.  I have tried to hit submit again and again and again.   I was having no problems with this until today.   I am wasting my phucking time trying to put a damn post in, something that should normally take me a few minutes has now lead to more wasting of my time.    

why could it work just fine and now it won't?   I am changed nothing and am using the same device as always and have never had a problem starting a new thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

Well, now I cannot create a thread.    recaptcha validation has failed.  I have tried to hit submit again and again and again.   I was having no problems with this until today.   I am wasting my phucking time trying to put a damn post in, something that should normally take me a few minutes has now lead to more wasting of my time.                     why could it work just fine and now it won't?   I am changed nothing and am using the same device as always and have never had a problem starting a new thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi PeterBlack,

Can we ask which device you are using, along with the browser and operating system. This will help us replicate the issue.

Thanks,

- CT

Winning Starts Here

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

bravo covers team now i cant even make a new thread even after claering cache

now got this new error You have attempted too many posts in too short a time period.

on my desktop pc a HP pc on windows ten with new fire fox browser on the hi speed verizon fios network

what a frigging joke this is new_poop

I LOVE GAMBLING

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Hello Zebra,

The time delay between posts has been removed for longer standing members, if you are still experiencing this issue please let us know.

- CT

Winning Starts Here

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Hello all,

A fix for this reCAPTCHA error should be pushed through now.

Please let us know if you are still having issues with this or are seeing the reCAPTCHA message, when you shouldn't be.

- CT

Winning Starts Here

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Ok thanks

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo