New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

/////Humpday Train\\\\\\\\\\\

Participants:
Views: 4662

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #51

Good luck lets go

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #52

Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

Quote Originally Posted by Manny_Fizzle:

Glad to see you back Mikey we missed you.  Hey i never bought stocks before and i been trying to watch some videos and learn about them. Which stocks did you buy if you don't mind me asking, and which ones do you like and recommend? Thanks!!
There are so many good blue chip stocks that are significantly down at the moment. I do believe they will drop more but they most of them are already heavily discounted right now. Things like Microsoft, Disney, Starbucks, Facebook, Apple etc... Also, the cruise line stocks like Carnival Cruise-Line (CCL) are very cheap now and you can triple your money on some of those. It may take a few months but they will eventually be back. I have been enjoying buying the anti Coronavirus stocks and day trading or swing trading them. IVO, SPEX. CODX is the testing kit for Coronavirus and it has been dong very well.  Download Robinhood app or the Webull app and start trading! It really depends on what your investment strategy is. Some people just like to buy around 12-20 different stocks that pay quarterly dividends and get paid every three months. This is a great time to get in the market though!
   Carnival corp is gonna open around 18.36 this am with a dividend payout at 9.2 percent. I have also been doing good last week buying one day and selling the next. I did make a mistake on MGP stock but my stop loss kicked in for a small loss, when the market settles a bit I will buy it again. Back to hoops

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #53

hoping to see you back again....you're probably just picking up cheap stocks atm

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #54

So glad you are back. Not sure what I was going to do today with out you. As a matter of fact not sure what the whole forum was going to do... We really need you. Again, so glad you are back. 

Choochoo Choochoo loot train 

I turn my W's to M's, yeah I flip those.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #55

Quote Originally Posted by ZackofallSports:

So glad you are back. Not sure what I was going to do today with out you. As a matter of fact not sure what the whole forum was going to do... We really need you. Again, so glad you are back.    Choochoo Choochoo loot train

an_getaway

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #56

Quote Originally Posted by BonitasChance:

thanks mike, winner, winner, chicken dinner..

Yes Sir!

Taters shall tate while the Loooooooooooot Crew stacks fat nasty pork chops!!

an_cheers

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #57

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

been purchasing American Airlines and Norwegian Cruise Line every day as it drops! Buy when others are feared and sell when others are greedy

It's madness out there Broham!

new_cool

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #58

Quote Originally Posted by bluntfire:

WB Mike!!!  BOL to ye tonight!!!

What shall we do with no college hoops Hoss?

surprised

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #59

Quote Originally Posted by BonitasChance:

Welcome back mike... ALL Aboard......

an_cheers

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo