Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:

Quote Originally Posted by NickleBet:

Lines and Limits need to be published already!We need more football!
Hopefully a cleaner product than the NFL. The American public is ripe for a new alternative and millions of former fans have been turned off by the corruption and bribery...NFL is being run by people who have no wisdom.
LOL  obvious you are to young to remember when the players went on strike and the NFL brought in the replacement players .. IT WAS GOD AWFUL..  unwatchable..  The QB play was horrid..  The teams were actually below college level talent..  Having lived through that time I can tell you the NFL has ZERO worries..  Cleaner product...an_roll_laugh...  Division 2 product at best..  Good luck with that..  You do realize that 80 % of college players not good enough to play in the Nfl gets a good job from their college experience and exposure and will not play for the peanuts the new format pays.... that leaves  a bunch of high school players and Division 2 & 3 players for the most part...   an_roll_laugh....  Cliff Stout was the best QB who played..  He was a total flop in the NFL.. cleaner product..an_beatup

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by motowner:

Anyone seeing any lines yet? Opening games are next weekend.

The AAF kicks off Saturday night, with either the San Diego Fleet at San Antonio Commanders or Atlanta Legends at Orlando Apollos game airing on CBS at 8:30 p.m. EST..

They are saying their will be betting lines and I believe there will be....Especially since the league signed a partnership with MGM Resorts.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

No kickoffs start at the 25.

must go for 2 points after touchdown.

ot rule like college football

onside kick you try from your 25 and must make 10 yards and you go from there.    

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11:

O/Us gonna be like 33.5?

The 4 totals are all low 40s. Anyone know if there are rules to increase scoring in this? Otherwise, these games should be the same as those 20-7 snoozefests when the XFL was around, right? And aren't all the coaches just old NFL retreads that live for punting on 4th and 3 from the other team's 40.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

For anyone who wants to learn a bit about the new league: https://www.covers.com/Editorial/Article/29d0ba40-2a47-11e9-a97c-0a73013d6078/The-AAF-The-Ultimate-Guide-to-the-Alliance-of-American-Football

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Quote Originally Posted by bdubreuil:

For anyone who wants to learn a bit about the new league: https://www.covers.com/Editorial/Article/29d0ba40-2a47-11e9-a97c-0a73013d6078/The-AAF-The-Ultimate-Guide-to-the-Alliance-of-American-Football

Week 1 lines added to the article

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

TY for the info bdubreuil....

Atlanta Legends +5  @ Orlando Apollos

San Diego Fleet +5  @ San Antonio Commanders

Memphis Express +3.5   @ Birmingham Iron

Salt Lake Stallions +3.5  @ Arizona Hotshots

All homeys favs...........

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

.50 unit all roadies moneyljne parlay for sure and .50 unit all home faves money line parlay. Gotta make sure

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

I'm treading lightly ...till I see what's happening.

I will put a little something down and watch the games ,

I like Orlando Apollos (great looking uniforms) -5 over Atlanta Legend...Sat.
Arizona Hotshots-3.5 over Salt Lake Stallions.. Sun.

..and just for shiits & giggles,because I see a lot of scoring in this league all 4 games over.
  • Atlanta Legends at Orlando Apollos (-5, 53.5)
  • San Diego Fleet at San Antonio Commanders (-5, 54)
  • Memphis Express at Birmingham Iron (-3.5, 51.5)
  • Salt Lake Stallions at Arizona Hotshot (-3.5, 53.5)

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

^^ The Unders have gotten pounded on all those games.

The AAF is a very inefficient market for now since it lacks volume at this stage, so expect to see big swings in lines until there's more data for people to go on.
All Forums | Other Pro Football
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo