Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #43

Quote Originally Posted by Dickey227:

If your gonna bet I don’t see 1Lock in games u mentioned.

There is no such thing as a "Lock" so of course you don't see one.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #44

Quote Originally Posted by WhatThePho:

Lost my job almost 3 months now. Bills are past due.

Only have $2500  left in savings. 

Tell why I shouldnt dump everything on one of these teams:

NE-As much as I hate Brady and Bilacheat. I think experience will be too much for Mahomes. 

Taking Brady over Mahomes.

TB or the Over -Both worst defense in the league. Should be shoot out. Winston is back and will air it out. I will take Winston mobility or leadfoot Ryan.

Chargers- 2 loses are to Rams & Kc (10-0 record)

Better team period. Both sides of the ball. Cleveland is still the Browns. I will take Rivers over Mayfield.

Sea-Russell and running game improved with Carson and Davis.  Oak is under new coach and rebuilding mode. I will take Wilson over Carr.

Wish me luck Sunday.

Last chance before I move to homeless shelter.

dont believe this guy. he's a jokers .ppl will see him in the NFL forum on sunday and monday even next week

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #45

Look man, assuming you're serious, the Unemployment rate has never been better over 30 years!! Employers are desperate to get anyone they can trust and avoid raising wages...you should be able to find plenty of work until you get a better long term job..it might be something you don't like, but when you couldn't get laid, if you nailed a sub par chick, your confidence rose and you attracted better...so pick an industry you like and look around...

You're fortunate, try getting a job out of college in 2009 when the Unem rate was 10%...

As far as your wager ideas, love the Pats as KC will never stop them enough to stay close and they'll stop the Kid..the Chargers blow and Cleveland's D can handle them and run them down...parlay it with the Astros Sunday against Price, and Balt/Tenn Under

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #46

Why do you like the Astros, against Price?

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #47

Put $2350 on Buffalo  - 11 against Akron ... Sit back with the other $150 buying your favourite spirit mixed drink while watching the game ... After the game, walk to the bookie you placed the bet with, collect, burp, then, let me know if you wanna do it all again ...

BOL my man, Always 
Being challenged in life is inevitable ... Being defeated in life is optional ...

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #48

Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best:

Put $2350 on Buffalo  - 11 against Akron ... Sit back with the other $150 buying your favourite spirit mixed drink while watching the game ... After the game, walk to the bookie you placed the bet with, collect, burp, then, let me know if you wanna do it all again ...

BOL my man, Always 

Be the Hammer Not the Nail - GO BILLS and take the SABRES with you!!!

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #49

Quote Originally Posted by WhatThePho:

Got an offer from Solar company..walking and knocking door to door to sell solar panels. Commission only. They will pay me after 30 days once the solar are installed and they get paid first. I will have to drive 30 miles to an area that have been solicited 5 times before by other companies in a month. So most likely, I will get my face slammed by the door.

what you are doing is a pyramid scheme. i have a friend that is trying this crap with solar energy as a side gig. look into herbalife. it's the same exact thing. there are far better sales jobs out there, bro. if there's one thing you want to listen to inthis forum, it's to find another job immediately 
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #50

If you really lost your job..dont even bet the odds are already against you...keep that $$$$$$
All Forums | College Football
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo