Hey covers Team

First << 1 of 4 >> Last
Views: 1352

Banned
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Hey Covers i made a post and this phony was in it mocking me  it don't work both ways on this site does it  this is a  clicky little place isn't it lol 

My post spotted value in line on a side bet that moved 8 points the next day  that never happens 

You don't want quality posters you just want volume someone that lives on the site and even if their phony and it's total BS like this  clown posting 100 units  plays only cause he lost 100 units with his other  phony bets  

This is why your forums are total waste time f U C KING garbage 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Go suck on your mommy’s titt crybaby

Banned
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:

Go suck on your mommy’s titt crybaby

What the f ck you talking about a s s hole  , this whole covers site is a bunch of  little baby's and phony's on here posting fake bets for attention  that's who they should ban 

That fucking dink was in my post talking shit but that ok  because he has 2 million posts cause he's a moron that lives on the site posting phony idiotic  teasers  that no one gives a f uck about 

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Demi23:

Hey Covers i made a post and this phony was in it mocking me  it don't work both ways on this site does it  this is a  clicky little place isn't it lol My post spotted value in line on a side bet that moved 8 points the next day  that never happens You don't want quality posters you just want volume someone that lives on the site and even if their phony and it's total BS like this  clown posting 100 units  plays only cause he lost 100 units with his other  phony bets  This is why your forums are total waste time f U C KING garbage

Just like grammar and punctuation. It just slows down a top capper like yourself.

Banned
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

This site  is all little children  including  the Covers team 

We all stand in union coming  to the defense of the guy that has 2 million posts  isn't this admirable ,  oh what solid friends you are 

He's could be a child molester  you don't this prick from stop being a bunch of friggin idiots 

But what is  obvious is the guy is   a fraud he's been posting  5 unit bets or dime bets then  he loses  like 100 units in two days posting 

Now  because he shot off his month to me and has to look good to  the flock of idiots on here  he bets 100 unit  bet and everyone's on board with this including the covers team  

Like i said you all a bunch of friggin dopes  that make the forums worthless 

Lets get this Clear is 100 units  100 thousand dollar  ?  And the clown 's on here at the same time the games going on posting on covers  

No wonder the Covers Team loves his behind what loyalty it's a friggin bullshit nonsense site 

Banned
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

My post spotted value in line on a side bet that moved 8 points the next day  that's rare ,  A post like this can make people money the post had value  

But i was mocked by him in that post  because he's just an idiot  that don't understand sports gambling  But that's ok with everyone including the Covers Team  he not in the penalty box is he ?

No he's no in the box he's posting more of his phony worthless  phony bet teasers that no one cares about 

So what you have is pure worthless s h it in the forums and it's because of the covers team

And all you people that feel the need to defend someone you don't even know who are on here posting fake bets just  looking for attention  You're the loser cause you'll never find anything on here of substance that might help you win some money 

Legend
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

an_baby

Captain
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

liesurprised

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

Covers Linesmen
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

It would be wise to not bash the site if you like to continue posting here. The reason you were boxed wasnt only about the thread you are whining about, it is how you repeatedly go into other members threads and attack them. It took me all of 2 minutes to see why you were boxed and you are fortunate it wasnt worse.

If you disagree with someone then either move along and say nothing, OR state your opinion and leave it at that. What you did was neither and instead was abusive attacking and you broke the rules so you were boxed.

Click on your username, follow the post history you have and read what you posted repeatedly, then if you like posting here stop acting like this and figure out a way to control that temper of yours.

MVP
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Demi Moore,

If you remember correctly. I was just minding my own business and you drew first blood in one of my early  threads when I bought out of a play...its snowballed after that, and now you cry like Demi Moore instead of putting the responsibility where it belongs.  Now look at you, unraveling in front of the all the Covers Community  because you stopped taking your anti-anxiety medication. Just by your illiterate rant above, you're no older than 15 years old.. a little child. A little grasshopper who is about to get school-d by a student of Master Po 

Remember that accountant you were looking for to check my balance..I'm that accountant. I manipulate numbers for a living. I'm also a crafty old sports investor student of Master Po's who likes to play with plays,.and you're about to get played.. like a fiddle. I've been a respected member of the Covers Community for 14 years and every year a newbie like yourself comes in here and and starts his newbie tantrums because they think some posters are running a show. Well a student of Master Po is running the show now, and you're the star attraction...hello. Yes, I post plays while the games are on... who watches that stuff. Master Po taught me  study and meditation must be mastered during that time grasshopper. Maybe because you were a "Special Newbie",  I thought I would meditate on leading a sheep to be slaughtered,  manipulating a plan especially for you grasshopper, a plan that Master Po had taught me well. Could it be possible that all those plays with multiple teams in teasers and parlays and bad plays were played on purpose? thousands of units lost, discombobulated organized chaos.. sacrifice for mice ?. Isn't it funny on how almost all of it was won back in one play....maybe, maybe not  grasshopper.. only I and the Master Po knows. If you're so good at sports wagering can you perform that task? If you can ..then you must of have snatched the pebble from your masters hand. I'm very well aware of what my figure is my son.  It will get tallied up Friday Night Lights Out....lights out for "YOU". If you don't know what a 100 unit play is, then "YOU"..you grasshopper,  know nothing about sports wagering yourself. What I do know and what you're about to find out grasshopper.. is that you messed with a student of Master Po...a student of the game, a student who is going to teach you some life's lessons and continue those life's lessons especially for you.. as long as you are a part of the covers trash. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

SHARKS! JETS!

Captain
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

Demi Moore,

If you remember correctly. I was just minding my own business and you drew first blood in one of my early  threads when I bought out of a play...its snowballed after that, and now you cry like Demi Moore instead of putting the responsibility where it belongs.  Now look at you, unraveling in front of the all the Covers Community  because you stopped taking your anti-anxiety medication. Just by your illiterate rant above, you're no older than 15 years old.. a little child. A little grasshopper who is about to get school-d by a student of Master Po 

Remember that accountant you were looking for to check my balance..I'm that accountant. I manipulate numbers for a living. I'm also a crafty old sports investor student of Master Po's who likes to play with plays,.and you're about to get played.. like a fiddle. I've been a respected member of the Covers Community for 14 years and every year a newbie like yourself comes in here and and starts his newbie tantrums because they think some posters are running a show. Well a student of Master Po is running the show now, and you're the star attraction...hello. Yes, I post plays while the games are on... who watches that stuff. Master Po taught me  study and meditation must be mastered during that time grasshopper. Maybe because you were a "Special Newbie",  I thought I would meditate on leading a sheep to be slaughtered,  manipulating a plan especially for you grasshopper, a plan that Master Po had taught me well. Could it be possible that all those plays with multiple teams in teasers and parlays and bad plays were played on purpose? thousands of units lost, discombobulated organized chaos.. sacrifice for mice ?. Isn't it funny on how almost all of it was won back in one play....maybe, maybe not  grasshopper.. only I and the Master Po knows. If you're so good at sports wagering can you perform that task? If you can ..then you must of have snatched the pebble from your masters hand. I'm very well aware of what my figure is my son.  It will get tallied up Friday Night Lights Out....lights out for "YOU". If you don't know what a 100 unit play is, then "YOU"..you grasshopper,  know nothing about sports wagering yourself. What I do know and what you're about to find out grasshopper.. is that you messed with a student of Master Po...a student of the game, a student who is going to teach you some life's lessons and continue those life's lessons especially for you.. as long as you are a part of the covers trash. 

Wow, in the amount of time it took you to type that you could have added up your totals for your tournament thread!!!!  Honestly, you really shouldn't be giving ANYONE SHlT for anything, even if this guy was being a dlck in your thread.  You have no room to talk about betting strategy when you start of playing 2 unit teasers and get crushed all week and are still down after a 100 unit chase on Oregon.  LOL.

BOL to you both, you deserve each other.  

Legend
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

The People's Champ win placed a 150u wager in the nba earlier this season

MVP
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

Wow, in the amount of time it took you to type that you could have added up your totals for your tournament thread!!!!  Honestly, you really shouldn't be giving ANYONE SHlT for anything, even if this guy was being a dlck in your thread.  You have no room to talk about betting strategy when you start of playing 2 unit teasers and get crushed all week and are still down after a 100 unit chase on Oregon.  LOL.

BOL to you both, you deserve each other.  

Bol to me..?. Luck is unpredictable...knowledge takes advantage of it. il save the best betting strategy for last..just for you and your partner.

Captain
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Bol to me..?. Luck is unpredictable...knowledge takes advantage of it. il save the best betting strategy for last..just for you and your partner.

Yes, BOL to you and your lover's quarrel with Demi.    I'm sure you two can work it out.

MVP
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Yes, BOL to you and your lover's quarrel with Demi.    I'm sure you two can work it out.

I'm sure you're working it out with him right now...don't get any on ya an_nailbiter

Captain
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

I'm sure you're working it out with him right now...don't get any on ya an_nailbiter

Don't get any what on me?  

Not sure who either of you are, but you followed him here to the penalty box, so I figured you two were best buds.

Good luck with your chase system!!!!  

MVP
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Yes, BOL to you and your lover's quarrel with Demi.    I'm sure you two can work it out.   I'm sure you're working it out with him right now...don't get any on ya 
Don't get any what on me?  Not sure who either of you are, but you followed him here to the penalty box, so I figured you two were best buds.Good luck with your chase system!!!!

..and you followed me..because I'm in your head. peace_5

Captain
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Yes, BOL to you and your lover's quarrel with Demi.    I'm sure you two can work it out.   I'm sure you're working it out with him right now...don't get any on ya 
Don't get any what on me?  Not sure who either of you are, but you followed him here to the penalty box, so I figured you two were best buds.Good luck with your chase system!!!!
  ..and you followed me..because I'm in your head.

And all of you are in each other's ass. Gawd, when did men become such whiny bitches?

MVP
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

And all of you are in each other's ass. Gawd, when did men become such whiny bitches?

The pot call-n the kettle black..

Captain
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

I didn't call a kettle black, I called a spade a spade.

MVP
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

I didn't call a kettle black, I called a spade a spade.

Then grab it and dig yourself a hole and crawl in it and let both this thread and yourself disappear. peace_5

Banned
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

It would be wise to not bash the site if you like to continue posting here. The reason you were boxed wasnt only about the thread you are whining about, it is how you repeatedly go into other members threads and attack them. It took me all of 2 minutes to see why you were boxed and you are fortunate it wasnt worse.

If you disagree with someone then either move along and say nothing, OR state your opinion and leave it at that. What you did was neither and instead was abusive attacking and you broke the rules so you were boxed.

Click on your username, follow the post history you have and read what you posted repeatedly, then if you like posting here stop acting like this and figure out a way to control that temper of yours.

So what's this fair and impartial Judge and Jury ?

How many times does he show my post ?  which was a basketball post with a little thought and content rather than someone posting a bunch of worthless phony bets 

https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=40&sub=103336740

Banned
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

WizerguyPM WIZERGUY

MVP
QUOTE#53
Posted: 3/21/2019 8:23:49 PM

Teaser_6pt (2u)

Syracuse+4.5_Seton Hall +8.5 (-120)

First << 1 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View