Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable Force:

Good luck LeagueCapper...I like Denver but staying away from that 1

smart man.

now dont fade LA tonite. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

I wonder what your record is on 1-2 star picks. NOT HATING AT ALL, I appreciate your work, tail some of your 4 and 5 stars, and used to love your write ups (which unfortunately have disappeared :(  . There is 0 percent that I would have anything remotely close to your numbers. 

But since your record is amazing in 5star picks but your overall numbers are not that astonishing, my guess is that the lower * picks may be ev-. Might just take em out of the repertoire to  maximize your ROI and your profits. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Nice Nuggets pick LC 

Captain
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by gutinstinctus:

I wonder what your record is on 1-2 star picks. NOT HATING AT ALL, I appreciate your work, tail some of your 4 and 5 stars, and used to love your write ups (which unfortunately have disappeared :(  . There is 0 percent that I would have anything remotely close to your numbers. 

But since your record is amazing in 5star picks but your overall numbers are not that astonishing, my guess is that the lower * picks may be ev-. Might just take em out of the repertoire to  maximize your ROI and your profits. 

I've considered it. But it's a combination of a few things that make me okay with them at the moment. I feel i've learned a ton by betting some of the 1 and 2 unit plays (even in losses) and monitoring/watching the results and how those teams have performed in those spots, and also we've gotten some terrible losses that shouldn't have lost towards end of games as well.

Either way, I feel good that I bet them to better optimize for next season. Looking back, so many of the bets I've lost this year were due to my systems approving of a spot, but the team not being completely healthy. I will absolutely take note of this for next season.

All in good health for the long-term

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Cash that Spurs bet bro thanks 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Pacers had revenge

Pacers had revenge from a game in denver recently where they lost but caused jokic to have a fit and get tossed. They already beat the Cs on this trip that was enough for them.

Pacers are a danger in the east. More than Boston imo.

Captain
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

1-1 +1.3 units

Really wanted Toronto to win so we can get a day closer to cashing those division futures already, but at least the Rockets won. On to the next.

NBA YTD: 
129-111 ATS +47.69 Units

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Lets fuckin go

Prospect
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Good call on the Spurs LC   

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Great call on the spurs LC - thanks for sharing all your hard work capping!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

I've considered it. But it's a combination of a few things that make me okay with them at the moment. I feel i've learned a ton by betting some of the 1 and 2 unit plays (even in losses) and monitoring/watching the results and how those teams have performed in those spots, and also we've gotten some terrible losses that shouldn't have lost towards end of games as well.

Either way, I feel good that I bet them to better optimize for next season. Looking back, so many of the bets I've lost this year were due to my systems approving of a spot, but the team not being completely healthy. I will absolutely take note of this for next season.

Spoken like a true professional.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by gutinstinctus:

I wonder what your record is on 1-2 star picks. NOT HATING AT ALL, I appreciate your work, tail some of your 4 and 5 stars, and used to love your write ups (which unfortunately have disappeared :(  . There is 0 percent that I would have anything remotely close to your numbers.   But since your record is amazing in 5star picks but your overall numbers are not that astonishing, my guess is that the lower * picks may be ev-. Might just take em out of the repertoire to  maximize your ROI and your profits. 
I've considered it. But it's a combination of a few things that make me okay with them at the moment. I feel i've learned a ton by betting some of the 1 and 2 unit plays (even in losses) and monitoring/watching the results and how those teams have performed in those spots, and also we've gotten some terrible losses that shouldn't have lost towards end of games as well.Either way, I feel good that I bet them to better optimize for next season. Looking back, so many of the bets I've lost this year were due to my systems approving of a spot, but the team not being completely healthy. I will absolutely take note of this for next season.All in good health for the long-term
Thank you, it makes sense. Even if you didn´t have that great record, your knowledge and your will to share some of your thought process make you one of the main assets that this site has to offer. Respect and BOL finishing the season!

All-Star
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

I find it rather funny/ironic that Lamb hits a miracle 3 to win the game for Charlotte tonight yet misses a lay up and/or FT when we have money on the Hornets.  I am not sure on the exact games but I know it was at least once maybe twice in the last 2 weeks.   

Veteran
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

He hit a half court shot to beat the Raptors but when we go 5x on him, he misses a point blank layup that would of sent the Hornets/Sixers game into OT. Smh

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

I’d be shocked if he wasn’t big on Orlando today

Captain
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

I know right? Thanks a lot Jeremy!

Passing on today, small lean towards Orlando but not strong enough for a play. Let’s hold on to those 3.5 units we picked up last 2 days. Maybe e a small play on tomorrow’s card; and then a couple of big plays coming at the end of the week

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Any Lean towards Jazz -15 over Suns...I know it's a big spread but Jazz seem to be up by 30 in the 4th quarter the last 2 weeks like you had predicted.

Captain
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by DaGoat510:

Any Lean towards Jazz -15 over Suns...I know it's a big spread but Jazz seem to be up by 30 in the 4th quarter the last 2 weeks like you had predicted.

It would have to take a near perfect spot for me to lay 15. 2 three pointers by the Suns at the end of any quarter basically kills the bet in what could be a 30 second stretch.

gl though!
First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View