AAF Week 7

Participants:
Views: 331

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

On to week 7 already. This season is flying by. I have a bigger than average play on the OVER 42. Orlando is coming off their 1st loss of the season. It was a comedy of errors for Orlando last week. Mistake after mistake. They could not protect Gilbert. They could not get a 4th down. Time management at the end of the game was brutal. Everything that could go wrong. Did. I look for the Apollos to bounce back in a big way. Orlando averages almost 30 points a game on the road. Orlando is banged up on defense. Especially the D line.  All 3 Atlanta home games have scored at least 40 points combined. 42 being the average. I wouldnt be surprised if Orlando covered this game. Im just not comfortable laying 8.5 on the road. I also have a nice size wager on a 3 team 10 point tease. Orlando +1.5. Orlando OVER 32. San Antonio OVER 30. I have a book in THE DIRTY D that takes teases on this league. Im do not know if any on line shop is offering teases. I know that Bookmaker is not. 

ORLANDO OVER 42

Quote Post Report User

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

So far so good on that ovrc

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by broller:

So far so good on that ovrc

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Anti-climatic. 

PUSH! 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

2 plays on the late game. SA -5. OVER 40.  As I said last week....I think that San Antonio is the 2nd best team in the league. They will score at home. Stallions are turn over prone. Stallions will be playing from behind and forcing things. SA gets to 30....at least. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

SA is 5.5. Not 5. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Mike Reilly ready for the old folks home. Offensive play calling has been horrendous. 8 seconds to go. 5 yard line. 1 time out. play clock stopped. Reilly calls his last time out and sends in the FG kicker. WTF!!??  

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Bad day. 1-2-1. 

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View