View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Jason Day, pfft, what a p ussy!

Participants:
Views: 270

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

when will i learn not to bet on this fat and happy candy a ss, why do these multi millionaires bother teeing it up if their only going to go at it half a ss???  He and a few of these NBA clowns i'd really love to punch right in the gd dm face!   an_punch 

Quote Post Report User

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

To his defense...he has a torn muscle in his back. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by AJLightning:

To his defense...he has a torn muscle in his back.

BS, he just said sunday he feels good and is able to put in all the work he needs to be ready for Valspar, obviously he puts in little to no work the last year or 2, fat happy millionaires only tee it up to keep the free sponsorship money rolling in, yes I know I don't have to bet on these clowns but fk you and him!  peace_5 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

A person can never bet Jason Day...period...

1. He just had 2 cortizone shots in his back a week ago, so you know that he is not 100%. He has a history of back problems.

2. Day has vertigo.... He could have an attack at any time and then your left with a withdraw from the tourney =  loss...

Cannot risk any money on Jason Day, at any time.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

*clears throat

This week was perfect to bet against him.  Especially today when he was paired against Rahm.  It's a big time advantage to know about an injury like the one Day has, and bet against him.  Gotta take advantage.

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View