The 5/12 upsets....

Views: 1521

Legend
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

First one I see is Oregon over Wisconsin..........I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon is actually favored in this one.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Looks like everyone and their momma will be on Oregon...They are favored by 1 right now...Probably close -3.5...

All-Star
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Also Oregon has won their last 8 games and has looked great but that is against Pac 12 competition and you know how bad that conference is....Might be fools gold...

Legend
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

Also Oregon has won their last 8 games and has looked great but that is against Pac 12 competition and you know how bad that conference is....Might be fools gold...

Perception is tricky. I watched Kansas & Texas play a few days ago, & it was one of the worst games I've seen all season, yet some idiots were pushing for Texas to be a tourney team........& I'm not sure Kansas reaches the S16.
 Oregon started bad but is playing great ball right now...........Dana Altman is one of the best coaches in D1...........& I hate Oregon.

Legend
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Whats up Mugg!? Any thoughts on your boys?

Legend
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Whats up Mugg!? Any thoughts on your boys?

They've been cold. Other than Nowell, nobody can hit. They're still playin great D but relying too much on 3's.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Far too many moving Utah State into that UNC match-up like the Washington game is in the bag. I think this late season adversity is going to help the Huskies and the 2-3 zone is always in play to trip up teams, especially UNC. I think Washington over UNC is one upset that is on NO ONE'S radar.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Ray norScheine:

Far too many moving Utah State into that UNC match-up like the Washington game is in the bag. I think this late season adversity is going to help the Huskies and the 2-3 zone is always in play to trip up teams, especially UNC. I think Washington over UNC is one upset that is on NO ONE'S radar.

i will say on UNC behalf that they play against the cuse zone in conference so they have at least played against it

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View