Sundays AAF thoughts. 3/17

Views: 307

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Poor Johnny Manziel. I am not a big fan. I do not see much talent there. But this kid cant catch a break. He plays in the CFL for Montreal. They had a horrendous O line. Manziel was running for his life on virtually ever drop back.Until he got hurt. I love the CFL. Quality of football leaves a lot to be desired. But they post lines. So there is money to be made! But I digress. Back to "Johnny Football." Mettenberger got knocked out on the 1st play of the game! In comes Silvers who was sacked 6 or 7 times? I lost count. Point is. IF Manziel plays....he has no chance. None. The Memphis O Line is a disgrace. I am not a big Mike Singletary fan. They offensive game plan and play calling is an embarrassment to "PRO" football. Having said that....there is not much you can do when your O line is as bad as Memphis is.

On to today's games. I really like Aaron Murray. I posted it in a few threads last week. He can make all the throws. He moves the chains with his legs. Atlanta brought in an offensive co ordinator with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Ken Zampese. Atlanta got lucky that Matt Simms went down to injury. Murray came in and they won 2 games. Zampese and Murray made all the difference. Atlanta still has a sub par O line. They have been going to quick throws. Bubble and tunnel screens. 3 step drops. If its covered.......Murray takes off. That O line catches up with them today. I think that San Antonio is the 2nd best team in this league. At this point. Obviously it is a fluid situation. The San Antonio running game will be the difference today. Look for Kenneth Farrow to have a big game. 

In the late game I am taking the 6 points. I do not trust Mike Martz giving a TD. I do not trust Mike Bercovici. Iron are going with Price at QB. Good move. Perez was bad. He had zero mobility. He could not get off his 1st read. Price came in last week and moved the ball against the Apollos. Stood in the pocket. Delivered the ball downfield. He gave his receivers a chance to make plays. SD is 3-0 at home. But they have not played well. Let a lead get away late last week and needed a FG with no time on the clock to beat Salt Lake. Bercovici hit a bomb with under 50 seconds left to put them in position. San Diego lost to Memphis. Yes. Memphis. Martz had a big lead. Nelson got hurt. 3rd string QB came in the game. Martz had him throw on almost every down. Martz put the 3rd stringer in a position to make mistakes. He did not disappoint. He turned the ball over multiple times.Like I said....I do not trust Mike Martz. San Diego lost. 6 is too much in this spot. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

San Antonio looking good 1st half. Over 20 2nd half? Tempting. But I am going to lay off. I have enough on San Antonio. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

I really like The IRON in this spot. I am all over the ML +200. I have multiple plays with plus 6. Multiple tease plays. Looking for a 2-1 shot!?? This is it!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by vbets:

I really like The IRON in this spot. I am all over the ML +200. I have multiple plays with plus 6. Multiple tease plays. Looking for a 2-1 shot!?? This is it!

I've been getting my ass handed to me lately.

I'd love to crack a cold beer and tail you...

Would you mind sharing the reasoning for the iron play?

Thank you

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by JC22:

Quote Originally Posted by vbets:

I've been getting my ass handed to me lately. I'd love to crack a cold beer and tail you...   Would you mind sharing the reasoning for the iron play? Thank you

I read your write up on the previous comments...

Thanks

Gonna tail +6

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

I've been getting my behind handed to me lately. I'd love to crack a cold beer and tail you...   Would you mind sharing the reasoning for the iron play? Thank you

Thanks

Gonna tail +6

Let's get it!  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Vbets hit a par thx to you, spot on info much better than anywhere,,,TY buddy $.......

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

IRON! Thanks for stopping in. Im not sure if this is a gambling site.......or a social media site for 16 year old girls. Im posting winning plays. OUTRIGHT DOGS! No one responds??? Is this even worth my time? 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by skoonr3:

Vbets hit a par thx to you, spot on info much better than anywhere,,,TY buddy $.......

Nice!! Its all about making a few bucks!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

2 DOGS! Outright winners!  

People laugh. How can you bet that new league. Its shit football. You cant handicap it. YES! YOU CAN! There is money to be made!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

I've been getting my behind handed to me lately. I'd love to crack a cold beer and tail you...   Would you mind sharing the reasoning for the iron play? Thank you

Thanks

Gonna tail +6

Plus 6? I begged everyone to hit the ML PLUS 200!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

I crushed this league again this weekend. Nothing like football. Even if its played at a remedial level. Looking forward to next week....
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View