Fuc* you Wisconsin.........

Views: 332

Captain
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

They let them roll it in and don't even try to defend the shot to blow the over. Nebraska should've beat that shit team. angry

After all that........ F*ck those shiitheads.

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

This post will go straight to the Penalty box... an_roll_laugh

Sorry about your loss though.. Happens. We still got ALL night to chase.. an_lightpeace_5moneyeyes

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

I agree I moneylined it and one but it was disgusting seeing how they didn't even try and should have won by 15.

Sorry for your loss, they simply we're just looking to win and get the hell out.

Ethan Happ the player of the conference playing like that and being benched for majority of the game very suspect!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I'm not going to blame Wiscy here. How about that Tim Miles had his team foul down by 5 with only 5 seconds left???

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

I'd even get to see that since I moneyline the bet I already had shut it off no one that I won didn't think they would do something that silly since the game is over.

if you see on these boards today it's been non-stop so many games last-second buckets or some really scandalous calls like the LSU game and old Dominion.

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyrich:

I'd even get to see that since I moneyline the bet I already had shut it off no one that I won didn't think they would do something that silly since the game is over. if you see on these boards today it's been non-stop so many games last-second buckets or some really scandalous calls like the LSU game and old Dominion.

I'd be very upset if I had LSU moneyline. That continuation foul call 3 pter was totally corrupt. And the coach gets T'ed up to make it a 7 pt play. an_roll_laugh  I would've thrown the remote through the TV if I had LSU there.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

I honestly thought I had the under after the 1 missed free throw..no way I thought they had time to get 1 up at the end also..wow!!! I just slammed my fan to the ground and tossed it out in my back yard...that one drove me over the top...new_angry_teeth

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View