Flamers of Calgary

Views: 521

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Looking up and down the card trying to find some sweet degen action for tonight since Ill be by myself while the wife is out hopefully finding a new husband. So Rags need to achieve one main goal here and that is to try and tank in order to climb up the lotto ladder. Calagary needs to keep fighting to edge out Sharks in points so that they dont have to draw VGK. I think? Correct me if I am wrong because I am a bit of a cement head sometimes. Flamers have all the mojo in this one. Rags just want to say hello to golf season and get atleast a top 5 pick. Hate that big juicy juicy at -300 so I am thinking maybe Calgary PL-1.5 -110 maybe a nice play or does it look to easy?

JROC out.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

maybe stick to betting on NFL coin tosses cement head

Covers Linesmen
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Sort of a coin toss with the PL, but this is the only way I would play the Flamers tonight

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Do not risk it, better make a parlay with
TORONTO ML = 1.5 ODDS
CALGARY ML = 1.34 ODDS
ODDS = 2.01 OR + 100 ML
This one is easier to win!
But it's just a tip!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Roc....I swear it seems as your degen-action radar immediately hones in on the juiciest-of-the-juice.  Please tell us that my assessment is inaccurate an_speechless or just let us know whether you typically like it fresh-squeezed or concentrate?.  Either that, or there's some type of special ingredient in New Amsterdam that tends to steer you into this capping modus operandi.

What about CAL in regulation or CAL TT O 3.5, eh?  However, I think I recall that you once told us that the juice should never be a ones deterrent when selecting a winner.  Maybe it wasn't you that said this, but it appears that you could.  clover  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by gabrieltrader:

Do not risk it, better make a parlay withTORONTO ML = 1.5 ODDSCALGARY ML = 1.34 ODDSODDS = 2.01 OR + 100 MLThis one is easier to win!But it's just a tip!

Man, I do not like that Par w/make-b-leafs.  I would swap the makes with Philly.  They get Voracek back 2nite.  Leafs seem to be playing with their tails curled, regardless of the ass-chewing they’ve been getting in the locker room.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Yes sir Flaming red sticks giteerdone -1.5 

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View