Week 1 NRL 2019

Participants:
Views: 488

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Hi everyone, this is my first season ill be posting on this forum. I'm a Dragons fan and have followed this sport for over 12 years now. 

Record: 0-0, +0 Units

Storm 1-12 (1 unit) 

Reason: Storm have an incredible record against the Broncos. They have won 16/17 of their last meetings. However I think Broncos are a fair chance in this matchup and are predicted to do well this season. Ex Storm coaches have always done well when they leave and Seibold is not an exception. However despite Broncos' strong forward pack, Milford and Nikorima are a questionable pairing... Despite Storms loss of Slater, I feel that they will still pull through in a close one at home. Hate betting against Storm especially in a season opener against a young Broncos team with a new coach. 
Quote Post Report User

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

There is a trend I saw by on a nrl app video states that Melbourne storm hasn’t lost a season opener since 2001..

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Brisbane says they will surprise a lot of people this season in a interview

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

I don’t believe in those big threads they throw at ur face. The media has been bias on Melbourne. But I think they wouldn’t want people to lose their bets at the start of the season

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Adding: 

Warriors -4 (1 unit) 

Tigers -2.5 (1 unit) 

Tigers vs Manly: Manly were horrendous last year. Des Hasler might change that this year but not round 1 at Leichardt Oval with the return of Benji and Farah. Although I think both players are past their prime and play an outdated style of footy, they will win comfortably against a Manly side that is missing Tommy Turbo, Dylan Walker and Fainu.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Adding: 

Warriors -4 (1 unit) 

Tigers -2.5 (1 unit) 

Tigers vs Manly: Manly were horrendous last year. Des Hasler might change that this year but not round 1 at Leichardt Oval with the return of Benji and Farah. Although I think both players are past their prime and play an outdated style of footy, they will win comfortably against a Manly side that is missing Tommy Turbo, Dylan Walker and Fainu.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Adding:

Multi on Sharks and Roosters ML (0.5 units) 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

I like bulldogs and cowboys tonight

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by midnightprowl:

I like bulldogs and cowboys tonight

Dont know about the bulldogs, absolutely terrible team last year and they lost even more players. The warriors wont feel the loss of Johnson because they played without him for a large portion of last season and had a better win percentage without than with him. Also Warriors at home are always tough. Hope I dont end up eating my words tho...
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View