Saturday Racing

Views: 227

Captain
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Was looking forward to seeing Flavian Prat ride @ GP today but he's not in Florida. Reyes picks up a couple of nice mounts for Bill Mott.

Tyler Gafflione is on a bunch of horses for Ken Ramsey @ Turfway today. Bejarono is also in town for a couple.

Johnny V & Javier in New York gives Paco & Luis Saez a little less competition @ GP.

I'm going to have some discipline & not play the early cards which have a bunch of maiden races @ GP, TB & the BigA. I'll watch some college basketball before jumping in today.

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

[Quote: Originally Posted by Midnight1]Was looking forward to seeing Flavian Prat ride @ GP today but he's not in Florida. Reyes picks up a couple of nice mounts for Bill Mott. Tyler Gafflione is on a bunch of horses for Ken Ramsey @ Turfway today. Bejarono is also in town for a couple. Johnny V & Javier in New York gives Paco & Luis Saez a little less competition @ GP. I'm going to have some discipline & not play the early cards which have a bunch of maiden races @ GP, TB & the BigA. I'll watch some college basketball before jumping in today.[/Quote]

So of course who wins the opener @ GP Paco/Luis for a $29 exacta. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Paco takes the early double for $19

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Paco takes the early double for $19

Forgot to mention Paco was on top of a $200 exacta. moneybag 

Legend
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

good luck on the plays mids

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Paco gets the 3rd as well. He's en fuego.win

Captain
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Saez won the 4th @ GP

TB Race 4 I'm wheeling #10 Lord Barna

Castanon had him wide in his last 2 & he has to get him out of the 10 hole if he has any shot.

Captain
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Saez won the 4th @ GP TB Race 4 I'm wheeling #10 Lord Barna Castanon had him wide in his last 2 & he has to get him out of the 10 hole if he has any shot.

Castanon should never ride the horse again. He got 4th but passed tiring horses. Wide all the way. Bad play on my part.

Captain
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Tampa R5 EX/DD wheel 3/all

He's a beaten fav now going of @ 11-1. Jocj change to Landeros caught my eye

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View