SAT TAMPA DERBY

Views: 370

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Is this horse win win win really that good. He is all the talk. Cant wait for your guys feedback for Saturdays line up.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Win win win is fast for sure at one turn.  Steps up against big boys and going long I’m not buying at that price. I have some great horses mapped out for Florida tracks tomorrow. It’s nice to get perfect weather report when capping days in advance. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Weather should be nice tomorrow at both Florida tracks.

Pimentel has been replaced on Win Win Win with Irad Ortiz. No complaint here with that change or the 3 bullet workouts on the TB track leading up to this Derby. 

I like the way #6 Outshine closed off the pace in his last to win with Johnny V up. Rosario gets the ride tomorrow.

In that same race #8 The Right Plan got the worst of the traffic & was steadied with Javier up. He finished 3rd but was moved up to 2nd on a DQ for the colt who caused all the problems. Joey Bravo picks up the mount.

I mentioned to vet in another thread that I want to eyeball #10 Tacitus. He's been freshened for Bill Mott/Jose Ortiz/Juddmonte.

Not sure where I will land just yet. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

BTW..Win Win Win set a new track record in the 7F Pasco @ TB.

Well Defined wired the field in the Sam Davis a month ago @TB. Don't sleep on Trainer Kathleen O'Connell. She's got over 38 million in earnings over her career. This guy should go to the lead & someone will have to keep him honest. He's banked almost a half million.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Nice to read some pony interest.   #10 caught my eye,  as well,. Disappointed with the SAnita crap.  No San Filipe today feels like I lost my dog.    
The Gotham is interesting . Hollendorfers Horse is extremely impressive, instgrand, and will be a very short price. However, Babies can travel bad, will have plenty of company with pace on the shoulder, and a nice closer in Haikai, might make for a fun race.  2nd by a nose with a price?  Best time of year, wonder what Buffett’s move will be with his two gems.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Thanks guys. I take any advice like Bruce buffer says ITS TIME. Headed out around 10. Thanks so much for your efforts. I am hoping today is as fun as last week 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Hello boys!! 2$ tri-box in the 11th @ T.B. Downs  in order, 7,6,4, 10. 48$ investment. Enjoy the sunshine!!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Any tampa?

All-Star
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Tacitus! 19.80 to win! Somebody had a nice write up on this horse. Basically ran 3 wide the last time out. Then given 3 months off. The rail really opened up for the victory.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebenelli:

Nice to read some pony interest.   #10 caught my eye,  as well,. Disappointed with the SAnita crap.  No San Filipe today feels like I lost my dog.    The Gotham is interesting . Hollendorfers Horse is extremely impressive, instgrand, and will be a very short price. However, Babies can travel bad, will have plenty of company with pace on the shoulder, and a nice closer in Haikai, might make for a fun race.  2nd by a nose with a price?  Best time of year, wonder what Buffett’s move will be with his two gems.

moneybag

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

And my tri pick hits!! 462.00$ -48$ . Different race than I thought was run but great result none the less! Announcer gave no shout out to the #10 till he came between horses! LOL

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View