*Chase Opportunity Alert!*

Views: 460

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

For all you chase monkiies, me included, I track and play the sides and totals of the NBA Primetime Chase. The road team has covered 6 halves in a row. I always put my plays in within an hour of tip-off so my notes are based on late lines. I would think a 2, 3, or 4 half chase would be worth while tonight on the Bulls and the Lakers as scary as that sounds.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

This won on the very first half with the Bulls. I’m gonna go ahead and try to get 1 more home team in the last 3 quarters. I hope some of you took advantage.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

?? I was able to pick up wins in 2 halves with the Bulls. I think I will stop there. Kudos to any of you who took advantage. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Another opportunity has developed with the NBA Primetime plays. The unders have hit 5 halves in a row AND 10 of the last 12. I will be chasing the overs Thursday night. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

The unders have now hit 6 times in a row with the 1st half of the Bucks game. I am chasing for the over for 3 more halves tonight. I lost .25 units on the first loss. For the final 3 legs of the chase I am bumping up to try to win 2 units or 2% of my bankroll. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Victory on the 2nd leg of the chase! I’m gonna play the final 2 halves of the OKC game over to try for another .25 unit.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Winner thanks to OT! I was able to clear 2 units on the night adding 2% to my bank. That’s a total of 5% added over the last 2 nights.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Another opportunity has developed in the NBA Primetime Chase. 4 halves in a row have gone under and 11 of the last 13 have gone under. I will be chasing to win 1% of my bankroll on the over in the halves of the Lakers/Celtics game Saturday night. 

The home team in the same chase has covered 4 halves in a row and 6 of the last 7. I will chase this to win .25% of my bankroll on the road team.

Lastly, in the AAF, in the last 3 games the road team has covered AND the under has covered. The unders overall on the season are 11-5 so i suspect an over will happen in the next 3 games. I will be chasing to win 1% of my bank again. Good luck!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

?? on the AAF over in the Orlando/Birmingham game. 1% gained. I will start a 3 game chase to win 1% on the over involving the final 3 games of the weekend in AAF.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Tonight begins the 4 half road chase with the Celtics and the 4 half over chase with the Celtics/Lakers game. Each chase is to win 1% of my bankroll.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Boom on all of them! Since I started this thread I have grown my bankroll 9%. I will come back tomorrow and try to pick up another 1% in a 4 half chase beginning with the Sixers/Pacers.

Has then benefited anyone else so far or is this a waste of time and too confusing to follow? Feedback appreciated 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

It's a good system! Thanks for posting and continuing :)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

I lost on on the 4 half chase to catch an over. I chickened out after 3 losses and just stopped. I lost 8%. Now only up 1% with this. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

With the Primetime NBA Half Chase the under has hit 21 of the last 26 halves and 9 of the last 10. If I hadn’t of stopped after 3 I would have lost the 4th leg as well. 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View