View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Anybody else thinks San Jose State gets the "W" tonight?

Participants:
Views: 625

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Wyoming @ San Jose State. Oh geesh, both teams are GAWD awful but in this matchup that nobody probably cares about, it's a low, "mysterious" 1 point spread.confused This low spread coupled with the fact that San Jose State has not won at home for the past last 6 matchups between these two teams, I'm thinking that San Jose State gets the "w" this evening. My pick?

San Jose State +1

Although, you may want to wait because I'm anticipating that this line will move to possibly +2 or +3 before tipoff. As usual, bet sensibly and BOL if you tail or fade.. peace_5clover

The data to draw your own conclusion..

https://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/ncb/matchups/g6_summary_73.html

Quote Post Report User

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Why dig in the mud?....much better plays out there tomorrow..an_light

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by drifter44:

Why dig in the mud?....much better plays out there tomorrow..an_light

I love it when people say this but then of course NEVER post those "much better plays"

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by pepp:

I love it when people say this but then of course NEVER post those "much better plays"

For sure TheSquare! One can clean up (lol) when they dig in the mud. SJS recently beat New Mexico who are not great, but an F of a lot better than Wyoming, who are riddled with injuries and can't wait for this season to end. Let's hope the line inches up a bit towards +2 or so to SJS in the next few hours.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

I'm on SJ St +2,, Wyo is 0-11 otr.  
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View