What are the best sites to use offshore??

Participants:
Views: 1161
Posts: 12
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2019
Posts: 486
Posted: #1

where the reduced juice...5Dimes!!

whats your fav sites for sports? L

 

 

do you all fuck w the bit coin?  Or do you use a dedbit card?

 

these sites make it easy as fuck to take your money, but tryna get that shit back is a another other story.

you boys don’t take advantage of them bullshit bonuses right??? Just makes it harder to get your bread when you want???   I only deposit...no free bonus shit, so I can get my shit  ...verse that 10x roller whack shit!!!

 

Fuck all that .   You can keep them but ass bonus’s....this white boy done w all that shit.

 

 

whats your book of choice??

whats your way to deposit of choice??

 

$$$$$$$&

Quote Post Report User
 
Covers Linesmen
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2004
Posts: 22721
Posted: #2

Bitcoin


Bookmaker

5Dimes

Heritage


 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2019
Posts: 486
Posted: #3

my man...ty peace

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2009
Posts: 10235
Posted: #4

I like 5dimes....
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2016
Posts: 237
Posted: #5

5Dimes, BetOnline, BookMaker, BetDSI, FanDuel. I use BTC for the first four and cash for the last because FanDuel doesn't take BTC. I haven't had a payout issue with any of the books. I haven't yet requested payout from BetDSI however.

I've heard fantastic things about Pinnacle for those located outside the US. I've been thinking about trying to use my VPN to open an account at Pinnacle. Not sure if that works though.

 
Covers Linesmen
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2004
Posts: 22721
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang:

5Dimes, BetOnline, BookMaker, BetDSI, FanDuel. I use BTC for the first four and cash for the last because FanDuel doesn't take BTC. I haven't had a payout issue with any of the books. I haven't yet requested payout from BetDSI however.

I've heard fantastic things about Pinnacle for those located outside the US. I've been thinking about trying to use my VPN to open an account at Pinnacle. Not sure if that works though.

Once BetDSI broke away from the BetCris family of books I withdrew my money from them and have heard nothing but nightmares of people trying to withdraw from there. FanDuel is not widely available. Pinnacle is a great book but if you are in the US and they catch you using them (not saying they will, but if they do) they will withhold all of your funds.
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2018
Posts: 670
Posted: #7

If you have not yet been banned from the large commercial ones, go and bonus person the hell out of them. Stick to the reputable ones like B365 and WilliamHill. Once you lose those options the places to go are quite limited: 

Pinnacle, TheGreek, Lowvig. I also play at 1xbet... even when it has the shittiest reviews, I have not had any significant trouble yet, other than a lot of questions for my first withdrawal, and them reducing my odds. 

Best of luck, and if you find another one that I did not list... please share it as I cannot play neither in 5Dimes, Bookmaker nor Heritage due to location issues. 

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2006
Posts: 12
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by gutinstinctus:

If you have not yet been banned from the large commercial ones, go and bonus person the hell out of them. Stick to the reputable ones like B365 and WilliamHill. Once you lose those options the places to go are quite limited:  Pinnacle, TheGreek, Lowvig. I also play at 1xbet... even when it has the shittiest reviews, I have not had any significant trouble yet, other than a lot of questions for my first withdrawal, and them reducing my odds.  Best of luck, and if you find another one that I did not list... please share it as I cannot play neither in 5Dimes, Bookmaker nor Heritage due to location issues.

 

Large Commercial ones? Like Pinny and Bookmaker? Nobody is getting banned from either of those, they welcome large bets from sharps. Please correct me if I am wrong tho. 

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2003
Posts: 30310
Posted: #9


Heritage


Small time $50 to $100 player and been with them for many years.

Deposit $500 MoneyGram.  When it builds to $1K I take my $500 MoneyGram back.

Simple as that with never any problems.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 214
Posted: #10

Hey Goose , I’ve been with heritagesports ever since betjamaica closed in 2011 and moved our accounts over to heritage. They accept moneygram deposits but no longer do moneygram payouts only check or bitcoin. Correct me if I’m wrong 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2015
Posts: 330
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by barbq:

Hey Goose , I’ve been with heritagesports ever since betjamaica closed in 2011 and moved our accounts over to heritage. They accept moneygram deposits but no longer do moneygram payouts only check or bitcoin. Correct me if I’m wrong

You are wrong a bit. Heritage will do Moneygram withdrawals for 300.00  or less only. You have to do it in live chat with a live person. The charge is 45.00 though.

 

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 214
Posted: #12

Thanks Goose for the reply.
They have been spot on with payouts via check for up to $3000. Just requested a payout last week and got a fedex tracking for delivery this Friday. Best of luck with your future plays
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View