Jon jones head kick vs dc

Participants:
Views: 241

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I love how they keep showing jones head kick to dc in all of the promos. that fights was a no contest and dc kept the championship.... and jones is still testing positive to this day for the amount of steroids he took for that fight.

laff
Quote Post Report User

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Long term metabolite, not steroids. That shouldnt have been a no contest....he took the turinabol when he was went on that weightlifting binge when he wasnt actively fighting. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by PusterBosey:

Long term metabolite, not steroids. That shouldnt have been a no contest....he took the turinabol when he was went on that weightlifting binge when he wasnt actively fighting.

nope, good try defending him though. if it was that long term his suspension should last till it's gone. nice kick to a grounded opponents head, and knee to a grounded opponents head though. the guy trains with roids in his blood and fights with it in his blood. stop defending cheaters

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

and i love that defense '1 picogram', then it was 33, now it's 40. that's funny i thought it would go down, what do i know about steroid use though. first he blamed d!ck pills like lesnar now its turinabol riiiight. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:

and i love that defense '1 picogram', then it was 33, now it's 40. that's funny i thought it would go down, what do i know about steroid use though. first he blamed d!ck pills like lesnar now its turinabol riiiight.

watch him explain himself about it. he uses every excuse in the book then says he's tested too much then it's ok then says other guys are doing it too. GUILTY, and it's sad people don't see it. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

the steroids are working so well still, in fact, that he's impervious to commentators even mentioning his constant failed drug tests. also impervious to herb calling multiple illegal downed opponent head kicks and knees AND commentators mentioning it (well 50% but seriously watch the first one).

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View