Best Betting Apps in LV?

Participants:
Views: 211

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Hi All! I'm heading to Vegas for March Madness, and I'm considering using an app to not worry about the hassle of waiting in lines to place bets/collect winnings. I have a few questions and any input would be appreciated...

1 - What is the best app(s) out there?

2 - Related to the above, I like to parlay moneyline favs with a few random totals, spreads, etc. - which app(s) offer the most moneyline bets? For example, would I see a moneyline for a 20 point fav anywhere?

3 - Anyone know of any good deposit bonuses for using the apps out there?

4 - In researching the apps thus far, it seems like you have to make a depsoit in-person; however, is there any app where you can withdraw remotely (while still in Nevada)? I have an evening flight out and would prefer to withdraw right before boarding so I can play all games.

Thanks!!!

Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBlart:

Hi All! I'm heading to Vegas for March Madness, and I'm considering using an app to not worry about the hassle of waiting in lines to place bets/collect winnings. I have a few questions and any input would be appreciated... 1 - What is the best app(s) out there?   2 - Related to the above, I like to parlay moneyline favs with a few random totals, spreads, etc. - which app(s) offer the most moneyline bets? For example, would I see a moneyline for a 20 point fav anywhere?   3 - Anyone know of any good deposit bonuses for using the apps out there?   4 - In researching the apps thus far, it seems like you have to make a depsoit in-person; however, is there any app where you can withdraw remotely (while still in Nevada)? I have an evening flight out and would prefer to withdraw right before boarding so I can play all games.   Thanks!!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Westgate is the best APP to get!!

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View