Questions I Would Ask Cohen

First << 3 of 3 >> Last
Views: 664
Posts: 61
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2007
Posts: 31470
#51 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

I'll steal a line from Stu....

Blow me


       I believe Killer_B is a male ................
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 9357
#52 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

I'll steal a line from Stu.... Blow me
       I believe Killer_B is a male ................

That's a surprise because he acts like a bitch

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2007
Posts: 5468
#53 Report User
Posted:

Really? I'm the one pissin & moaning like a little "b" over the best POTUS in 30+ years?
 
Covers Linesmen
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2003
Posts: 53183
#54 Report User
Posted:

How about both of you quit posting to each other if you want to just antagonize. Killer is off to delusion camp with his bizarre Trump comments and Midnight is heavy on the anti-Trump side and it seems both of you are unable to discuss topic without personal attacks..

So any further personal attacks wont be tolerated and maybe you should avoid each other.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2011
Posts: 1161
#55 Report User
Posted:

Just found this thread and I watched the whole thing . As a Canadian, and not knowing the background of the players it was easy to figure out no one really wants to know the answers. Anyway, next one count me in on the running commentary. It made me chuckle.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2005
Posts: 2347
#56 Report User
Posted:

After a decade working for Trump, Cohen knows him better than most people.  Reasonable for Cohen to be more honest now because he is no longer protecting Trump and lying to congress would risk having more time added to his prison sentence.  Damning testimony by Cohen could lead to more legal risks for Trump. 

Hush money payments violate campaign finance laws. Cohen even has proof of reimbursemen from signed chequest.  Conspiracy to perjury. Obstruction of justice. Tax fraud.  Violation of election law in russian hacking of democrat emails for wikileaks to boost Trump campaign. Moscow Trump tower.  Offering Putin a penthouse.  Trump foundation fraud and other problems.

Looking ahead, multiple investigations can be expected.  Mueller investigations might not be Trump's biggest threat.  His presidency is unlikely to end well.  After leaving office, he may face criminal charges or lawsuits.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 9357
#57 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE:

Just found this thread and I watched the whole thing . As a Canadian, and not knowing the background of the players it was easy to figure out no one really wants to know the answers. Anyway, next one count me in on the running commentary. It made me chuckle.

So glad to hear it Johnny....an_clap

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2007
Posts: 31470
#58 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

After a decade working for Trump, Cohen knows him better than most people.  Reasonable for Cohen to be more honest now because he is no longer protecting Trump and lying to congress would risk having more time added to his prison sentence.  Damning testimony by Cohen could lead to more legal risks for Trump. 

Hush money payments violate campaign finance laws. Cohen even has proof of reimbursemen from signed chequest.  Conspiracy to perjury. Obstruction of justice. Tax fraud.  Violation of election law in russian hacking of democrat emails for wikileaks to boost Trump campaign. Moscow Trump tower.  Offering Putin a penthouse.  Trump foundation fraud and other problems.

Looking ahead, multiple investigations can be expected.  Mueller investigations might not be Trump's biggest threat.  His presidency is unlikely to end well.  After leaving office, he may face criminal charges or lawsuits.

 I don't know how they do it in your country,but here in America although the hearing was immensely entertaining ..saying "I have no direct knowledge" and " I have suspicions.'' ... doesn't really amount to much....

Especially ,,when it's someone who say's ‘I lied, but I’m not a liar' and then calls his former employer a racist, a con man, a cheat who hates America, if he is..... why did he work someone like that for ten years?
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2004
Posts: 10052
#59 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

I'll steal a line from Stu....

Blow me


 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2004
Posts: 10052
#60 Report User
Posted:

trump is a well documented liar. cohen is also a liar. Why is it you reps believe one but not the other? Asking for a friend. 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 9357
#61 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse12:

trump is a well documented liar. cohen is also a liar. Why is it you reps believe one but not the other? Asking for a friend.

Crickets as expected darkhorse.

First << 3 of 3 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View