Best online wagering sites

Participants:
Views: 770

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Hey all, been following for several months and been wagering with a local bookie.  He uses the final scoresandodds spread as the line.  Extremely frustrating watching it move as public and sharp money comes in knowing I was unable to,lock it at the line I liked.  I have never had an online account, and was wondering if you were in my spot and had roughly $2k to open an account, what site would you use?  I know there are different bonus gimmicks and charges for payouts etc... I am looking for the best overall - good lines, plenty of opportunities to bet (1st half, second half, in game etc...) quick payouts and good service.

Thank you all in advance for your replies, keep banging the books, and let's keep the positive vibes going around here.  If you get mad tailing someones pick when it loses, then go back to playing penny slots and get the fck off this board!!!

Sincerely,

Lee O.
Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

I would recommend using a few different sites simultaneously, allowing you to grab the best lines/lowest vig. Choosing a site that offers the option of reduced juice instead of a bonus is generally better IMO.

I've had good experiences with 5dimes and Heritage. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

The CRIS family is the industry gold standard of online bookmaking.

If you live in the USA, use their Bookmaker operation which services American customers.

Next level down of books for American customers are Heritage, 5Dimes, and YouWager. They're all solid outs too and 5Dimes is especially popular with a lot of people here since they offer a huge menu of betting options.

The next level down from those 3 books are shops like Betonline and Bovada. Bovada is a square book which shades favorites so it's great if you like playing dogs, but just know they'll severely cut your limits or just boot you if/when you win any kind of large sum by betting dogs.

Overall, CRIS/Bookmaker is unparalleled when it comes to taking any size of action, paying out huge chunks immediately, and trustworthiness so they're a must have for any serious bettor.

Agree with the above poster too, it's smart to have as many outs as possible so sign up with at least a few.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Thanks Phin and Motown,  I appreciate the input.  Not trying to reinvent the wheel.  Good luck this week!

reallyhappy

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

A little word of advice, especially if you plan on deposting 2 G's...STAY AWAY FROM PROMOTIONS! Just deposit your money and bet with that. Soon as you take any sort of promotion you have to roll it over a certain amount of times in order to get a pay out. If you just play with your deposit the usual rollover is twice (which is fair). Soon as you take a promotion you are talking rolling it over 8- 20 times just to be able to take a pay out. 

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Any major book with a good rep will do.Do a lkittle research, ach book has their own thing they offer that may fit you better. I happen to like betnow because I can zelle them deposits from my bank instead of using a credit card. Good luck man

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Chris, advice taken and much appreciated... I'm leaning toward the site that rewards you with lower vig the more bets you place (as phin stated).  Will have to look into it more but seems like betcris (as motown pointed out) is the best of the best from what I see so far.  I would like to have a site that I can deposit $ from a prepaid credit card (gift card, whatever) and then at least once a month cash out by check without having to pay a fee.  Maybe that is asking too much, but it seems silly to have to pay $50 to get paid what I'm owed.  Not really familiar with bitcoin, but it seems to be the one payout method without charges - except bitcoin can be volatile and I'm not sure I want to gamble like that.

Again thank you all for the input.  It is well received. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Payout terms for 5dimes.  

Free cashier check payout once a month otherwise 4x a month and once per week with a fee as follows.  

Min $1000 with a $40 fees.  In the $2000k is $60 fees.  $3000 max is $80 feed.  And this is for cashier check coming from a canadian bank.  With all withdrawal, they do need you to send docs like picture of your credit card and a utility bill.  This is just a one time only.  Once you in the clear, you can withdrawal within their policy.  

I do reduce vig.  Paying -105 per game.  They also have a streak survive game where if you can get 5 wins in a row, you win $50 free play that works on parlay too.  Hit 10 in a row n prizes go up.  Be the most win within a month to win $1000.  You must bet their min within 24hrs I think before your first win to qualify.  Their bonus is like real cash with a 2x roll over I believe.  

You can also buy points by the kazillion but pay a higher juice.  They also allows moneyline parlay too.  Or tease it up by making your own teaser line.  

All games are 50 cents min to play so for recreational players, they can make their roll last.  

Their live help is helpful.  Did had a problem with them hacking my cc but since then, nothing hack yet.  Crossing fingers.  

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by SPartyAllDay:

Chris, advice taken and much appreciated... I'm leaning toward the site that rewards you with lower vig the more bets you place (as phin stated).  Will have to look into it more but seems like betcris (as motown pointed out) is the best of the best from what I see so far.  I would like to have a site that I can deposit $ from a prepaid credit card (gift card, whatever) and then at least once a month cash out by check without having to pay a fee.  Maybe that is asking too much, but it seems silly to have to pay $50 to get paid what I'm owed.  Not really familiar with bitcoin, but it seems to be the one payout method without charges - except bitcoin can be volatile and I'm not sure I want to gamble like that.

Again thank you all for the input.  It is well received. 

If you can access CRIS directly, that must mean you're outside out the USA.

If that's the case, I'd also highly recommend adding Pinnacle and The Greek as two other books.

CRIS, Pinnacle, and The Greek are the best 3 books in the world. There's a few very good Asian books as well, just depends what you're able to access from your location.

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View