2/13 Wednesday @ Gulfstream

Views: 200

Captain
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

I've been following a small trainer, Georgina Baxter, @ Gulfstream & I think she has 2 live horses here.

Race 3 #7 Lady's Island (ML 4-1) ships in from Tampa after winning her last. She gets a nice jock upgrade to Gafflione. 

Race 7 #2 Bold Envoy (ML 5-2) came back from a year's layoff in his last with a slow start, got steadied & rallied for 2nd @ 7-1. Real nice to see Johnny V stay aboard this gelding. 

I think they are both worth a look.

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

3 scratches in the 3rd makes it a 5 horse race off the turf.

Captain
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

The race fell apart with all the scratches but #7 Lady's Island romped in the slop winning by about 3 @ 2-5.

This one was ready to run whether it was on the grass or the slop. Can't do anything about it being bet down. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Bold Envoy ran out of the money.

I've never see this forum so dead & so little sharing of information.

If it's not the Triple Crown or the Breeders Cup races, nobody is here.

Sad to see

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Bold Envoy ran out of the money. I've never see this forum so dead & so little sharing of information. If it's not the Triple Crown or the Breeders Cup races, nobody is here. Sad to see

the game is getting harder to play -- sharper players plus computer teams, lower field sizes   Just hard to get excited about playing ponies daily. I made up my mind recently to just play bigger days. Just dont have the time or money to invest to break even on regular days so now just trying big days with low risk/high reward wagers 

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

hey my Elder Cova's brotha' I absolutely LOVE playing Ponies the next 5 months....

even though we might be political RIVALS..nothing better than the PONIES running @ Gulfstream, FAIRGROUNDS, Oaklawn, even AQUEDUCT this 2019 Spring meets...

Time of year for some predictable winners...sans those darn Maiden races....AND 11+ horse fields.

Crusher......MAGA

Captain
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher13:

hey my Elder Cova's brotha' I absolutely LOVE playing Ponies the next 5 months....even though we might be political RIVALS..nothing better than the PONIES running @ Gulfstream, FAIRGROUNDS, Oaklawn, even AQUEDUCT this 2019 Spring meets...Time of year for some predictable winners...sans those darn Maiden races....AND 11+ horse fields. Crusher......MAGA

From your political point of view, you should be all over #6 Big Beautiful Wall in R6 @ Fairgrounds. 

He's a long-shot just like Trump in 2020.

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View