What’s a good online book

Views: 342

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

i cannot deposit money into several. They don’t take credit/ debit card and this bitcoin shit is too confusing and a hassle

Legend
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Heritage, BookMaker, Intertops.
All 3 are solid and you can deposit & withdraw in cash through MoneyGram if you prefer to deal in cash.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

Heritage, BookMaker, Intertops.All 3 are solid and you can deposit & withdraw in cash through MoneyGram if you prefer to deal in cash.

Goose, do you have any opinions on 5dimes one way or another?  I know you're a veteran and would be curious to hear your thoughts... you would think that with all the changes in the US sports betting landscape that the online market would be loosening up as well, but it doesn't seem that much has changed.  I was hopping back on here hoping that I might be able to get involved with Pinnacle or The Greek by now but no such luck... thinking of going with Bookmaker + 5 Dimes + Local, but I haven't used BM or 5D in a good 8+ years, would love to hear your take on 5 dimes!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I’ve been with bookmaker and 5dimes for years. Both pay, but bookmaker is same day. 5dimes can take a few days. I do like 5dimes more when it comes to betting options, whether it’s props or live betting. I use both depending on availability of a certain line I’m looking for and best price/line. Just my $0.02. 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View