LOCK Thread Reunion?

First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Views: 5474

Captain
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

Missed this thread!  I hope it keeps going.  

Captain
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

Veteran
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

Wow I followed this thread and bubbas religiously a few years ago and randomly came to site this week cause I’m at Vegas.  Is this gonna start today?  Perfect timing!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

No time better than the present, lets fire away! Ya gotta LOCK? Hammer it

Captain
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

6 pm tip,

$t.Francis-PA +3

every1

Captain
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

N Tex -4

I remembered finestbaby had a winning pattern like this.

WWWWWWWLWWWWW

Let's find another hot number

Captain
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

YTD 1-0

Well done $t.francisPA

Veteran
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

Nice win Finster!

Going forward the point is to post one LOCK max per day with an actual explanation of why you classify it as a LOCK. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

Let's get one posted and see how this goes......

LOCK = Colorado/WSU over 146.5

This is strictly a pace-of-game play here.  WSU averages over 83 points per game at home and Ernie Kent has always thought that flying up and down the court is the best way for an undermanned team to compete against better teams, which is where we are tonight.  The Cougs can fill it up, especially at home, and thy will have to think their best chance at a win in this game is to get the game easily into the 80's.  Colorado is not the type of team to push the pace, but their best player, Wright, is also their point guard, and when WSU wants to run, my guess is he won't back down.  WSU does not put a high priority on getting back on D and I think Colorado and Wright will take advantage of it.  I also think they will not go out of their way to try and slow the pace either because I think they don't particularly fear the Cougars and they probably think they can outscore them.  WSU's top gun, Robert Franks, may be making a run at Pac-12 POY right now, and I expect him to come out firing and to carry WSU into a tight game that should see both teams get near or over 80 points.  Barring a lousy shooting night, I think this oen gets into the 160s.

Good luck all!  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

I actually got it at 146 but it was 146.5 when I initially wrote the write-up

Captain
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

Whicta $t +2

USC

Prospect
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by USCHolmey:

Let's get one posted and see how this goes......

LOCK = Colorado/WSU over 146.5

This is strictly a pace-of-game play here.  WSU averages over 83 points per game at home and Ernie Kent has always thought that flying up and down the court is the best way for an undermanned team to compete against better teams, which is where we are tonight.  The Cougs can fill it up, especially at home, and thy will have to think their best chance at a win in this game is to get the game easily into the 80's.  Colorado is not the type of team to push the pace, but their best player, Wright, is also their point guard, and when WSU wants to run, my guess is he won't back down.  WSU does not put a high priority on getting back on D and I think Colorado and Wright will take advantage of it.  I also think they will not go out of their way to try and slow the pace either because I think they don't particularly fear the Cougars and they probably think they can outscore them.  WSU's top gun, Robert Franks, may be making a run at Pac-12 POY right now, and I expect him to come out firing and to carry WSU into a tight game that should see both teams get near or over 80 points.  Barring a lousy shooting night, I think this oen gets into the 160s.

Good luck all!  

Straight Cash Holmey!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

Great win USC Holmey! Welcome back

Rookie
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

Hey Holmey , 
Are you going to set up a daily thread for our Covers Lock Club
Suggest that you post the rules each day  for the first week .

Let the games begin

Bandit

Prospect
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

Sorry I wasn't able to get over here and post my USC LOCK yesterday.  Maybe tomorrow.......

Captain
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

USC, Brown +3

Captain
Participation Meter
#42 Report User
Posted:

$@t. Action-

USC, NC Wilmington +7

Prospect
Participation Meter
#43 Report User
Posted:

Wow nice to see u Holmey. I remember the Lock Thread those were the good old days.

First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View