No Disrepect

Views: 332

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

But The prizes from 4th to 20th are questionable at best....I know its a free contest and free money, But its a 4 month contest and finishing in the top 20 gets you Covers Experts Credit!!.....we hitting 56% plus 
I think CE credits is the least of our worries....3/4 through the race the top 3 contestants were hitting 62% plus....I know CE Credits is what's best for business but the prizes from the first 14 races were much better. Cogratulations to Colinj4509 , Fitter and RPJSTEELER.....
BOL Yall...............

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by manny55146:

But The prizes from 4th to 20th are questionable at best....I know its a free contest and free money, But its a 4 month contest and finishing in the top 20 gets you Covers Experts Credit!!.....we hitting 56% plus I think CE credits is the least of our worries....3/4 through the race the top 3 contestants were hitting 62% plus....I know CE Credits is what's best for business but the prizes from the first 14 races were much better. Cogratulations to Colinj4509 , Fitter and RPJSTEELER.....BOL Yall...............

disrepeck

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

disrepeck[/Quote] Any Bankroll Unloader hawky?????

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

disrepeck
Any Bankroll Unloader hawky?????

oh bud. ya man. if you arent buying up bitcoin right now you are dumber than a sack of hammers

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

disrepeck

how much time you got? trumps got the next election locked up, not a big money maker but damage over time, feed it here and there after a longshot win, euro golf

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:

disrepeck
  how much time you got? trumps got the next election locked up, not a big money maker but damage over time, feed it here and there after a longshot win, euro golf
    trump will lose badly

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View