View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

No Disrepect

Participants:
Views: 419

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

But The prizes from 4th to 20th are questionable at best....I know its a free contest and free money, But its a 4 month contest and finishing in the top 20 gets you Covers Experts Credit!!.....we hitting 56% plus 
I think CE credits is the least of our worries....3/4 through the race the top 3 contestants were hitting 62% plus....I know CE Credits is what's best for business but the prizes from the first 14 races were much better. Cogratulations to Colinj4509 , Fitter and RPJSTEELER.....
BOL Yall...............
Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Quote Originally Posted by manny55146:

But The prizes from 4th to 20th are questionable at best....I know its a free contest and free money, But its a 4 month contest and finishing in the top 20 gets you Covers Experts Credit!!.....we hitting 56% plus I think CE credits is the least of our worries....3/4 through the race the top 3 contestants were hitting 62% plus....I know CE Credits is what's best for business but the prizes from the first 14 races were much better. Cogratulations to Colinj4509 , Fitter and RPJSTEELER.....BOL Yall...............

disrepeck

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

disrepeck[/Quote] Any Bankroll Unloader hawky?????

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

disrepeck
Any Bankroll Unloader hawky?????

oh bud. ya man. if you arent buying up bitcoin right now you are dumber than a sack of hammers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

disrepeck

how much time you got? trumps got the next election locked up, not a big money maker but damage over time, feed it here and there after a longshot win, euro golf

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:

disrepeck
  how much time you got? trumps got the next election locked up, not a big money maker but damage over time, feed it here and there after a longshot win, euro golf
    trump will lose badly

All Forums | Ultimate Race
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View