Posted:

I was the first to 200 yet it shows me forth why

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by RPJSTEELER:

maybe because you did not put in your pick in a timely manner..  I was rooting for you.....but you werent aware of the rules....I should of Pm you.....

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

please tell me you know with 4 or less to go.....its early games.....your picks should of been in righy after midnight....best2play knows this....most of us knows this.....

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

That has nothing to do with it rules state FIRST to 200 and I was the first!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

RPJ...sadly it does.....

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

You, me, and Fitter all got to 200 at the same time.  It is when the game starts not when it gets graded.  All of our 200th wins started at 7:00 pm ET.  I had the 2nd tiebreaker because I stayed up all night and put in all my picks in the middle of the night before. 

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Hi Guys,

Here is the Tie Breaker, as outlined in the Ultimate Race Rules:

"The race will officially end after 100 participants have reached the 200-win mark. Throughout the race, the following tie breaker will be used to rank users on the overall leaderboard in the event that multiple users are tied with a specific number of wins. If multiple users are tied, the earliest start time of their last winning pick (game) will be used as the tie breaker (time as listed on the pending page). As the second tie breaker, if users remain tied, the earliest pick time that each of the contestants entered with their last winning pick will be used to determine the leader. This will be determined by a time stamp recorded when each pick is submitted."

https://contests.covers.com/UltimateRace/Rules/73a56cad-6e6a-480c-82fb-a970006973c4

Congrats on your great capping! We will email winners once the leaderboard has been finalized. 

- CT

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Covers-Team:

Hi Guys, Here is the Tie Breaker, as outlined in the Ultimate Race Rules: "The race will officially end after 100 participants have reached the 200-win mark. Throughout the race, the following tie breaker will be used to rank users on the overall leaderboard in the event that multiple users are tied with a specific number of wins. If multiple users are tied, the earliest start time of their last winning pick (game) will be used as the tie breaker (time as listed on the pending page). As the second tie breaker, if users remain tied, the earliest pick time that each of the contestants entered with their last winning pick will be used to determine the leader. This will be determined by a time stamp recorded when each pick is submitted."   https://contests.covers.com/UltimateRace/Rules/73a56cad-6e6a-480c-82fb-a970006973c4   Congrats on your great capping! We will email winners once the leaderboard has been finalized.    - CT

Thanks for such a great contest!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Never a dull moment.....  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by colinj4509:

You, me, and Fitter all got to 200 at the same time.  It is when the game starts not when it gets graded.  All of our 200th wins started at 7:00 pm ET.  I had the 2nd tiebreaker because I stayed up all night and put in all my picks in the middle of the night before. 

know rhe rules of the race, well done colin .

Prospect
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

You should have won if you read the rules. Your 4000 less richer now. lol

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Jd_Top1:

If the 2nd tiebreaker was more sporting (f.e. PCT) I'd be 3000 richer. lol

Great contest nevertheless!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Is there any expiration on the CE (Covers Expert) credits as awarded? Received that prize last year with the travel mug. Never saw the credit in my account and still don't.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Fitter:

If the 2nd tiebreaker was more sporting (f.e. PCT) I'd be 3000 richer. lol Great contest nevertheless!

But knowing pushes were a loss affected damn near every pick we made the whole contest. I just considered every even number to have an extra 0.5 on it.  Never even  considered a hockey o/u of 6.0 since it could land there so easily. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

It's not a RACE then

race imply first to cross finish line not someone who knows how to manipulate the rules.

But whatever we all know I won I'll take the grand.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Thanks for the love though (lmfao) good luck to all you expert rule book manipulators you need it!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

brutally, brutally stupid

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Thanks for the love though (lmfao) good luck to all you expert rule book manipulators you need it!
wish I could of Pm you....to tell you pick all early games and hope for the best... 1k aint bad for a free contest......A few years back they screwed RF and Jmpsu83.....you got to be aware...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

It's not a RACE then     race imply first to cross finish line not someone who knows how to manipulate the rules. But whatever we all know I won I'll take the grand.

Who needs stinkin’ rules anyway?  all games should be graded the way you think.  and you think.  and you over there, too.

i’m betting we have a millenial snowflake here.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by colinj4509:

Quote Originally Posted by Fitter:

If the 2nd tiebreaker was more sporting (f.e. PCT) I'd be 3000 richer. lol Great contest nevertheless!
But knowing pushes were a loss affected damn near every pick we made the whole contest. I just considered every even number to have an extra 0.5 on it.  Never even  considered a hockey o/u of 6.0 since it could land there so easily.

Does percentage come into play, ever? Is it even a 5th tiebreaker?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

It's not a RACE then     race imply first to cross finish line not someone who knows how to manipulate the rules. But whatever we all know I won I'll take the grand.

it's a contest man, that is a race that has a double tiebreaker. you lost in double ot. next time 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

They should choose the first 50 participants have reached to 200-win mark and their losing game less then others and that should be a winner. LESS losing games is a WINNER. What do u think? So there is no argument about this race

Prospect
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

IF losing game is tied then go for PUSH game, less push is a winner

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

pprimetime should be a WINNER in this contest He's a top 50 to reached to 200 and only has 142 lost and 4 push . all others have losing games  more then him

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

They should have change the rules so i promise there is no question to asked who is a winner,yall all will see it clearly.

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View