Views: 955

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

I know its one game but boy what an egg he layed.Everyone keeps praising him like he's some football savant.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

100% agree

3 points? that is pathetic. you have all these plays and schemes and ideas- yet you come up with just 3 points? terrible loss.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by green2145:

I know its one game but boy what an egg he layed.Everyone keeps praising him like he's some football savant.

it's fixed, my friend. Why do so many of you dare to believe that these coaches suddenly forget how to coach in the SB ????

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Bow to Belichick morons. The same could be said the other way around in that the Pats were not able to figure out Wade Philips and McDaniels sucks. Belichick is Belichick, and on defense he is and will forever be the best to ever do this.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WHATTAPLAY:

it's fixed, my friend. 

then you must be a millionaire from betting on it- right?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by green2145:

it's fixed, my friend. Why do so many of you dare to believe that these coaches suddenly forget how to coach in the SB ????
Why would they fix the rams into the superbowl just to fix them out? get a grip 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

dont worry all you pat haters can bet against them in sb 54

Legend
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Whattaplay...queen of the donkeys new_laughing1

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

TRUISM!!!!peace

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Harden13:

it's fixed, my friend. Why do so many of you dare to believe that these coaches suddenly forget how to coach in the SB ????Why would they fix the rams into the superbowl just to fix them out? get a grip 

Because, as I stated in my SB thread, the Rams are building a 5 billion dollar stadium, and season tickets need to be sold. The NFL has lost credibility in the California market due to several relocations of teams.

I realize some of this might go over your head, but there AREthings you do not know, or care to know....which factor into the selected SB teams.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal:

IDIOTIC REPLY. COMMON, BUT STILL IDIOTIC. 

LET'S JUST SAY, I MAKE A TON MORE THAN YOU, AND OTHERS LIKE YOU, WHO WEAR NFL UNDEROOS TO BED, AND IDOLIZE ATHLETES...AND BELIEVE THIS IS ALL REAL.

BREAD AND CIRCUS, MY CLUELESS FRIEND. BREAD AND CIRCUS.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Whattaplay...queen of the donkeys new_laughing1

AS FOR YOU, I JUST WON 50K ON THE PATS ML.

I'LL BE YOUR DONKEY !!!     

Legend
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Sure you did...queen of the donkeys always good for a laugh.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

it was 3-3 ,under 7 minutes left, rams actually moving the ball  ,gurley breaks off his 2nd best run of the night -off left tackle,1st down ,45-40 yd line, going in, no wait  "PHANTOM" holding on the  center ,on an off tackle run. rams stopped cold .No late hit call on QB Goff on the sidelines,(roughing passer on KC when Bradys shoulder touched),no pass interference on pass inside the 10. perfect hit by the rams dback ,called a penalty ,to "make up" for last week .Yes Brady and Belecheck are the "GOATS", but since Kraft has owned the  Pats its amazing how many Calls and Non-Calls go the Patriots way. The referees do as they are told, the shill announcers and former officials in the booth , do and say as they are told. Its a billion dollar ENTERTAINMENT business , certain things aren't left to chance. with the legalization of sports betting in many states nationally, the "shenanigans" will continue, the "bosses" know they have a captive , brainwashed audience, that contributes billions to the show.   Don't worry about the "kid" coach Mcvay.(he CAN COACH).  His family (grandfather,dad) were NFL (family) . The "bosses"will take care of him down the road. This embarrassing loss is part of the "initiation" into the "club" .

Rookie
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Whattaplay-ABSOLUTELY

Legend
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by hoopsnyc:

it was 3-3 ,under 7 minutes left, rams actually moving the ball  ,gurley breaks off his 2nd best run of the night -off left tackle,1st down ,45-40 yd line, going in, no wait  "PHANTOM" holding on the  center ,on an off tackle run. rams stopped cold .No late hit call on QB Goff on the sidelines,(roughing passer on KC when Bradys shoulder touched),no pass interference on pass inside the 10. perfect hit by the rams dback ,called a penalty ,to "make up" for last week .Yes Brady and Belecheck are the "GOATS", but since Kraft has owned the  Pats its amazing how many Calls and Non-Calls go the Patriots way. The referees do as they are told, the shill announcers and former officials in the booth , do and say as they are told. Its a billion dollar ENTERTAINMENT business , certain things aren't left to chance. with the legalization of sports betting in many states nationally, the "shenanigans" will continue, the "bosses" know they have a captive , brainwashed audience, that contributes billions to the show.   Don't worry about the "kid" coach Mcvay.(he CAN COACH).  His family (grandfather,dad) were NFL (family) . The "bosses"will take care of him down the road. This embarrassing loss is part of the "initiation" into the "club" .

Leatn how to copy and paste an_baby

Captain
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

I realize some of this might go over your head, but there AREthings you do not know, or care to know....which factor into the selected SB teams.

be honest, you dropped out of school earlier than most and haven't got much planned for the now or the future? 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal:

IDIOTIC REPLY. COMMON, BUT STILL IDIOTIC. LET'S JUST SAY, I MAKE A TON MORE THAN YOU, AND OTHERS LIKE YOU, WHO WEAR NFL UNDEROOS TO BED, AND IDOLIZE ATHLETES...AND BELIEVE THIS IS ALL REAL.BREAD AND CIRCUS, MY CLUELESS FRIEND. BREAD AND CIRCUS.
This kid.....

Rookie
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

WHATAPLAY, dont even give these morons and clowns your time and energy with a reply. These are the types of people that will never come to realize everything in this life is......

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbys_pregame:

be honest, you dropped out of school earlier than most and haven't got much planned for the now or the future? 

1) I finished school, and have a Master's Degree. I speak 4 languages fluently....soon to be five. 

2) I own 3 homes and 2 cars, all paid off...and own 4 food service businesses. I have other streams of income, none of which are yours, or anyone else's business.

3) I bet as a hobby, but I am damn good at it. I do not sell picks, because I am not willing to put in the time.

4) My future is pretty secure. It consists of watching sunsets like the one in my avatar, for the rest of my days. As for money, I am doing just fine. I have what I need and what I want. I get up and go to sleep when I want. I work when I want. I screw when I want.

4) Since you were unable to refute the claim I made in my earlier post, I take it YOU do NOT have anything resembling a degree, or common sense, for that matter.

ENVY IS ONE OF THE 7 DEADLY SINS.

KEEP IT MOVIN', HATER. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

1) I finished school, and have a Master's Degree. I speak 4 languages fluently....soon to be five. 

2) I own 3 homes and 2 cars, all paid off...and own 4 food service businesses. I have other streams of income, none of which are yours, or anyone else's business.

3) I bet as a hobby, but I am damn good at it. I do not sell picks, because I am not willing to put in the time.

4) My future is pretty secure. It consists of watching sunsets like the one in my avatar, for the rest of my days. As for money, I am doing just fine. I have what I need and what I want. I get up and go to sleep when I want. I work when I want. I screw when I want.

4) Since you were unable to refute the claim I made in my earlier post, I take it YOU do NOT have anything resembling a degree, or common sense, for that matter.

ENVY IS ONE OF THE 7 DEADLY SINS.

KEEP IT MOVIN', HATER. 

Why do you need to create these threads about matches being fixed if your smart enough to rationalize between fiction and reality?

How come more people have not come out over the years if games have been fixed. Surely a disgruntled employee would have spoken about the time he (or his teammates) was approached to throw a game or do something in a game which followed the script.
We hear nothing off it. Instead, we hear of ex players or umpires getting busted for corruption but it was never an organized sting.

You fail to remember these teams are the best of the very best. Only inches between a win and a loss. 
You see a penalty on a play which results in points on the scoreboard and you start thinking 'corruption'.

Captain
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

When you watch TV, YouTube or listen to the radio, everything, and I mean everything, is scripted in that median.

Legend
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Post #20...creative writing at its finest

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View