RAMS WIN

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 2004
Posts: 30
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 753
#1 Report User
Posted:

I SEE THE RAMS WINNING IN A VERY CLOSE GAME,  I HOPE NOT, BUT I SEE BRADY GETTING HURT IN THIS GAME.

                             FINAL SCORE   27  /  24   RAMS

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2003
Posts: 37075
#2 Report User
Posted:

WDE, haven't seen ya for a while what's up? Have a profitable Super Bowl! 
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 753
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by wde:

I SEE THE RAMS WINNING IN A VERY CLOSE GAME,  I HOPE NOT, BUT I SEE BRADY GETTING HURT IN THIS GAME.                              FINAL SCORE   27  /  24   RAMS

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 286
#4 Report User
Posted:

More like 28-24        Vegas will kill everything. Money line, teaser , ,points spread   worse part: Under.



Good Luck!
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 753
#5 Report User
Posted:

HEY EUROPA,  NICE TO HEAR FROM,  I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY
WITH PROJECTS I'M INVOLVED IN,  LOVE THE RAMS IN THIS GAME,   WHO DO YOU LIKE?

                                                       
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2003
Posts: 37075
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by wde:

HEY EUROPA,  NICE TO HEAR FROM,  I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY
WITH PROJECTS I'M INVOLVED IN,  LOVE THE RAMS IN THIS GAME,   WHO DO YOU LIKE?

                                                       

Worse postseason that i ever had since '86, recorded a horrendous 2-8 ats in this postseason. i'm rooting for the Los Angeles Rams.  
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 357
#7 Report User
Posted:

Why would this phony ever get hurt ?  he throws 0-10 yards ,  primarily from a shot gun and  he cowers to the ground if anyone comes within 5 feet of him .
 
Why do you think  this Stiff lasted till 41?  he's not standing in a pocket throwing downfield taking hits 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2017
Posts: 1950
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstones:

Why would this phony ever get hurt ?  he throws 0-10 yards ,  primarily from a shot gun and  he cowers to the ground if anyone comes within 5 feet of him . Why do you think  this Stiff lasted till 41?  he's not standing in a pocket throwing downfield taking hits

 

Everything you are saying is true thumbs_upYet! The man has five super bowl rings win....Go figurean_timeout

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2009
Posts: 11037
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstones:

Why would this phony ever get hurt ?  he throws 0-10 yards ,  primarily from a shot gun and  he cowers to the ground if anyone comes within 5 feet of him . Why do you think  this Stiff lasted till 41?  he's not standing in a pocket throwing downfield taking hits

Why do you hate Brady so much? 

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 357
#10 Report User
Posted:

Brady out of his last 96 pass attempts was touched twice not sacked just touched . and he still threw multiple INT' s.

The Prop on this coward ever getting hurt in this game should be a million to 1 


 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2009
Posts: 11037
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by wde:

I SEE THE RAMS WINNING IN A VERY CLOSE GAME,  I HOPE NOT, BUT I SEE BRADY GETTING HURT IN THIS GAME.                              FINAL SCORE   27  /  24   RAMS

BOL wde an_cheers

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 357
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

Why do you hate Brady so much? 


Because he Sucks ! The Patriots won 3 Super Bowl with this guy throwing 5 INTs including a pick 6 

Won another Super Bowl with him throwing 120 yards lol 

Without Brady The Patriots are  14 -5  with 3 stiff QB s  with basically High school experience 

Do i need to go on ? 
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2007
Posts: 31472
#13 Report User
Posted:

William Hill who has had Patriots -3 for a week has dropped the line to Patriots -2.5
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 357
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by justliketoplay:

 

Everything you are saying is true thumbs_upYet! The man has five super bowl rings win....Go figurean_timeout


Because it's a team sport you can win a football with the QB playing like a Stiff

The losing QB can have outplay the winning there isn't always  a correlation on winning and losing a football based on the QB

Just because the Media wants to be simplistic to go with story lines on this fraud being great  don't mean u have to buy into it 

The Patriots won 3 Super Bowls  with Brady throwing  5 INT  how much clearer can it be .

You can also win these 3 single game championships with a Stiff QB like Brady , 

 if the guy don't line up offside Brady throws his 3rd pick and we aren't even discussing this now right ?

If it was a legit championship like a 2 out of 3 instead of the  1 game Super Bowl format ,  the Patriots would have zero Championships with stiff like Brady 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 357
#15 Report User
Posted:

The Patriots won an AFC championship vs Ravens  Flaco played great in that game while
Brady with his usual post season sucking
 Brady  0 TDS 2 INT S   Patriots win again 

Last week Mahomes was clearly the best QB on the field up  he was up against it the whole game with guys in face . 

While Brady never got touched had a running game clean pockets and still  multiple turnovers , he had everything going for him and he still sucked 

Stop judging QB s solely based on a win or loss in  a team sport 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2015
Posts: 5052
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

Why do you hate Brady so much? 


Great question. All I ever see this guy do is go around and talk about how much Brady sucks. He's obsessed with it. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2009
Posts: 1727
#17 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstones:

The Patriots won an AFC championship vs Ravens  Flaco played great in that game whileBrady with his usual post season sucking Brady  0 TDS 2 INT S   Patriots win again Last week Mahomes was clearly the best QB on the field up  he was up against it the whole game with guys in face . While Brady never got touched had a running game clean pockets and still  multiple turnovers , he had everything going for him and he still sucked Stop judging QB s solely based on a win or loss in  a team sport
LOL he had guys in his face because he held the ball WAY to long and was not sharp enough to  see the open players (there were open wr's there always is for most of the day in the new NFL).. But Pat M. froze in the pocket.. He had time not just the experience or guts to throw it that day..  The big stage finally caught up with him.. Happens to all young QB's at some point in big games.. Pat M future star but that throw he missed with an unguarded back that Brady would have hit 99 times out of 100 was a telling story..  " Some players are stars some players are champions.. Tom Brady is a champion" Tony Romo... Tony just might know just a little bit more then you at what it is like playing QB in the NFL then you.. But you are so delusional I bet you and your couch skills know QB play better.. Another guy who knows a little about QB play John Elway called Brady the GOAT this week.. but hey you know more about QB play then bith those guys.. an_roll_laugh.... Keep quoting small sample stats let the big stats breeze by..  Brady 73 tds - 30 ints in playoff games pass you by.. The game sure has.. Put down madden and google and watch a game.. . class over.. 

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2009
Posts: 11037
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNight:

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

Why do you hate Brady so much? 
Great question. All I ever see this guy do is go around and talk about how much Brady sucks. He's obsessed with it.

Ninja my favorite team are the Buffalo Bills (Don't an_roll_laugh) been a fan since 1973 if there is anyone that should hate Tom Brady it's a Bills fan with a 29-3 record but you cannot deny Tom Brady's greatness and his complete dominance of the AFC Conference and the NFL in general for 19 years, Brady is the G.O.A.T. and anybody that disagrees is not just a hater but an uneducated buffoon. 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2017
Posts: 1950
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNight:

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

Why do you hate Brady so much? 
Great question. All I ever see this guy do is go around and talk about how much Brady sucks. He's obsessed with it.
Ninja my favorite team are the Buffalo Bills (Don't ) been a fan since 1973 if there is anyone that should hate Tom Brady it's a Bills fan with a 29-3 record but you cannot deny Tom Brady's greatness and his complete dominance of the AFC Conference and the NFL in general for 19 years, Brady is the G.O.A.T. and anybody that disagrees is not just a hater but an uneducated buffoon.

Ha well said....Take That!an_punch you Brady haters

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 753
#20 Report User
Posted:

I STAND BY MY STATEMENT ,  RAMS WIN, AND ALSO HERES ANOTHER STATEMENT , THE ODDS WILL DROP TO ABOUT +1 OR +1.5  ,  SO YOU GUYS THAT WANT THE RAMS BETTER GET YOUR BETS IN.                     

                                                    
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2015
Posts: 492
#21 Report User
Posted:

Forget about  the  fact  Brady is 235 and 73 as a starter. He sucks according  to the delusional  individual  above. let him live  in his  own  world ,  he definitely  lost serious   $ betting  against  New  England 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2017
Posts: 473
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by wde:

I STAND BY MY STATEMENT ,  RAMS WIN, AND ALSO HERES ANOTHER STATEMENT , THE ODDS WILL DROP TO ABOUT +1 OR +1.5  ,  SO YOU GUYS THAT WANT THE RAMS BETTER GET YOUR BETS IN.

100 percent chance the spread won’t get below -2 lmfao .. you will never get 1.5 or 1 again.. -2.5 to -3 even will be what you .. get and you are betting a game based off the qb getting hurt.. what a clown

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2017
Posts: 473
#23 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by pdouble:

Quote Originally Posted by wde:

I STAND BY MY STATEMENT ,  RAMS WIN, AND ALSO HERES ANOTHER STATEMENT , THE ODDS WILL DROP TO ABOUT +1 OR +1.5  ,  SO YOU GUYS THAT WANT THE RAMS BETTER GET YOUR BETS IN.                                                                         
no the rams will not win This game won’t be close

agreed pats win by 3-7 tho... they don’t blow teams out and they don’t get blown out.. always close 4th quarter games.. 8 or less

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2015
Posts: 5052
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

  

Ninja my favorite team are the Buffalo Bills (Don't an_roll_laugh) been a fan since 1973 if there is anyone that should hate Tom Brady it's a Bills fan with a 29-3 record but you cannot deny Tom Brady's greatness and his complete dominance of the AFC Conference and the NFL in general for 19 years, Brady is the G.O.A.T. and anybody that disagrees is not just a hater but an uneducated buffoon. 


Haha, yep. I'm unbiased too, I don't really consider myself a particular fan of any team. I like a lot of teams. I've been seeing Brady on TV every year since I was a kid, since 2003. He's the most precise pocket passer and greatest winner I've ever seen. 

I used to consider him a rival because back then as a kid I liked Manning more (I don't anymore) and I imagined him and Peyton always trying to up each other and show they're better than the other. I felt threatened by Brady because his passes seemed so sharp all the time and I wondered how he could do that. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2013
Posts: 1415
#25 Report User
Posted:

Lar  peace_5 clover

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View