Aren’t the PATS due to get BLOWN OUT in a SB?

First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Views: 1809

Prospect
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

And still even though he had short passes 505 yards no picks. is still the most in nfl history in the playoffs it doesn’t matter at all. Drink your troll juice and go to bed little boy 

Captain
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

it is a nice thought...but think thus:    "It is better to Lose w/Brady/Belechick than get beat by them."
cool

Prospect
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet:

For what ever it’s woeth, the Rams will be wearing their road blue/yellow throw back uniforms in the SB in honor of the 2002 team. Read what you will into that..

Pretty sure that was the rams home jersey every home game this year

Captain
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstones:

Another thing anyone that uses the term GOAT  sounds like a 12 year old with a Brady poster on his bedroom wall .

Your the one who sounds childish with the constant Brady hate in every single thread on this upcoming event.

I just appreciate greatness when I see it.
It is something only a very small percentage of human population get to experience whether in life or sports.

You have obviously lost all your money on a Patriots game. Your next best option is to vent online which you are successfully doing 

Captain
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbys_pregame:

Your the one who sounds childish with the constant Brady hate in every single thread on this upcoming event.

I just appreciate greatness when I see it.
It is something only a very small percentage of human population get to experience whether in life or sports.

You have obviously lost all your money on a Patriots game. Your next best option is to vent online which you are successfully doing 

Agreed, I don't understand his problem with Brady. He's the best.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

does Tom Brady walk away with championship no.6 like his predecessor Hulk Hogan?

Rookie
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

Ur Correct about a BLOWOUT!

PATRIOTS 49
Rams  23

Rookie
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

SilverStones here’s some advice fella! Think before u speak! U sound like a IDIOT!! That is why u lose ur a IDIOT!
#BOSTONCITYOFCHAMPIONSAGAIN

Prospect
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

Like Bobby said above , he obviously  lost money  betting  against  the  Patriots  and he wants  his  lunch money  back.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbys_pregame:

I see the Rams getting blown away.Redemption for the Patriots this year.Rams barely got past a Saints outfit running on fumes. 
Yeah they should’ve won more convincingly vs a 13-3 team with the best home field advantage in the NFL. Give me a break.

Best home field advantage based on winning pct would be seattle with wilson but many always say new orleans.  In 13 seasons payton and brees have just 7 winning seasons so home field isnt helping them too much.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

Patriots are too good to be blown out by anyone including the Rams. new_football1

Captain
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

Safety in Numbers i guess report in Vegas

5-1 in wagers on Patriots thats 80% right now

wow vegas will get buried in the bowl this year with hundereds of millions on Patriots

NO joke i read the report heard it live on sports network radio too

and at work 1 friend asked 9 people they all want patriots i'm the only one on rams

Rookie
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by smartass:

saints should of lost to philly had jeffrey not dropped the tip intercepted ball
Yeah philly was on a mission this year. Too bad that game was scripted for the Saints, I wanted to see the Eagles beat the Pats again this year in the super bowl.

Either way looks like Pats losing 2 straight this year. Dynasty finally coming to an end. It had to happen sooner or later...

I ALSO have been getting this SUBTLE feeling rams will BLOW OUT THE PATRIOTS. And I don't even like the Rams. I think they suck and have sucked as long as I have watched football. Who is Jeffrey Goff or Jared Geoff or whatever his name is. I honestly am not sure.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

seriouusly though..  9 trips and every game a nail biter down to the wire.  How shocked would you be from 1-10 if the Rams went Ham on these boys? I have a funny feeling about this one. The Pats are older and slower and don’t have the offensive fire power in my mind. I keep seeing 38-21.

seriouusly though..  9 trips and every game a nail biter down to the wire.  How shocked would you be from 1-10 if the Rams went Ham on these boys? I have a funny feeling about this one. The Pats are older and slower and don’t have the offensive fire power in my mind. I keep seeing 38-21.

I wouldn't be shocked at all. So a 1.

I have Rams winning 42 to 17...a sorta repeat of the seattle and Denver game that year where Denver got shooped line same and everything.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

(42 to 17 was a typo in my above post)

Rams - 41

NE- 17

Game squeaks over and Rams win in a blowout. All NE teasers busted. Didn't even think about that, as I don't do teasers in the playoffs too often. Too much value to waste teasing at this time of the year

Prospect
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

EVERY team that won multiple Sb's had a double digit win....and NE has lost after the 2011 and 2017 seasons.....are you going to tell me the Patriots are going to be the team like Minnesota in the 70's, Denver in the 80's, Buffalo in the 90's to lost 3 SB's or more in a decade?   I doubt it....

First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View