Aren’t the PATS due to get BLOWN OUT in a SB?

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 1809

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

seriouusly though..  9 trips and every game a nail biter down to the wire.  How shocked would you be from 1-10 if the Rams went Ham on these boys? I have a funny feeling about this one. The Pats are older and slower and don’t have the offensive fire power in my mind. I keep seeing 38-21. 

MVP
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

it is a nice thought...but think thus:    "It is better to Lose w/Brady/Belechick than get beat by them."

MVP
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

37=34 Pats

MVP
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

O.T.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

For what ever it’s woeth, the Rams will be wearing their road blue/yellow throw back uniforms in the SB in honor of the 2002 team. Read what you will into that..

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet:

seriouusly though..  9 trips and every game a nail biter down to the wire.  How shocked would you be from 1-10 if the Rams went Ham on these boys? I have a funny feeling about this one. The Pats are older and slower and don’t have the offensive fire power in my mind. I keep seeing 38-21. 

Last years Superbowl Brady gift wrapped 5 INT'S including a pick 6  4th quarter that hit the corner back in the hands , nothing but green grass in front of him and he didn't make the play 

The Eagles defensive backside were a bunch of Clowns didn't make one play Brady should have had 5 INTS  

Foles easily outplayed him like everyone usually does 

Last week the Stiff QB  had a running game no pass rush no one ever got near him , threw all short passes to wide open receivers and still managed to throw 3 picks,  lucky for the Patriots one didn't count 

The Patriots won 3 Super bowl with Brady  throwing 5 INTS including a pick 6 

It don't matter that Goff never played in a Super Bowl  he'll be the better QB on the field you can count on that 

The recent Luck of the Patriots with the Stiff QB who was 0-13-1 INT  on balls 20 yards or longer in two Super Bowl losses vs Giants probably ends.

Good Thought   

Captain
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

I see the Rams getting blown away.
Redemption for the Patriots this year.

Rams barely got past a Saints outfit running on fumes. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbys_pregame:

Yeah they should’ve won more convincingly vs a 13-3 team with the best home field advantage in the NFL. Give me a break.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

saints should of lost to philly had jeffrey not dropped the tip intercepted ball

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

When the last time patriots was blown away?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

And the Patriots lost the game without the dope lining up offside.  with Brady the phony Stiff QB throwing his 3rd INT despite throwing all little dinky dunky  passes the whole game  Right ?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

[Quote: Originally Posted by longtimewinner] When the last time patriots was blown away? [/Quote

This year they were blown away in Detroit and Tennessee not even close  

They were lucky not to  have been blown out in last years Super Bowl

Brady threw 3 balls in the 1st half on crossing routes over the middle , balls thrown  were behind the  receivers hit the defender in hands they never made a play  3 easy picks 

3rd quarter Brady  throws a pop up to two Philly defenders no receiver in site , the two Clown crash into each other the ball falls to the ground . 

4th quarter Brady  hits the Philly corner back right i the hands throwing a 10 yard out to his left  nothing but Green grass and the end zone but  easy play but  he don't catch it 

If Philly makes those plays and they were easy that Super Bowl last year wouldn't have been close 

if Ford isn't lined up offside ,Brady throws his 3rd pick and the Patriots are history 

Brady's Crappy and lucky
Brady  being Crappy is sustainable 
Brady being lucky maybe not  

Captain
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Yeah they should’ve won more convincingly vs a 13-3 team with the best home field advantage in the NFL. Give me a break.

What have the Saints done since their last Superbowl run?
They are the most overrated team (besides the Cowboys) in the sport.
Rams weren't that good at all.
No Gurley. 
Goff played an average game and they still won the game.

Pats will destroy the Rams. McVeigh is a feel good story but you predicting them to annihilate the greatest dynasty in sports based on past Superbowl appearances is called idiotic.

Captain
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstones:

And the Patriots lost the game without the dope lining up offside.  with Brady the phony Stiff QB throwing his 3rd INT despite throwing all little dinky dunky  passes the whole game  Right ?

Dude, you said the Chargers would beat them and you lost.
You said the Chiefs would beat them and you lost.
Your consistent hatred of the GOAT is only making you more and more foolish with every anonymous account you have crated on here.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstones:

Quote Originally Posted by longtimewinner:

When the last time patriots was blown away? [/Quote

This year they were blown away in Detroit and Tennessee not even close  

Lol isn’t it strange that these two games were vs Matt Patricia and Mike vrabel??? (Every single lightbulb in my house just exploded as I write this lol.) 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

I see the Rams getting blown away.Redemption for the Patriots this year.Rams barely got past a Saints outfit running on fumes. 

Lol

Captain
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

This Patriots team is way too good to be blown out by anyone in this league.

So no way, they're not due.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Your consistent hatred of the GOAT is only making you more and more foolish with every anonymous account you have crated on here.

Captain
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

They're no more due to get blown out, than they are to blow someone else out.  

Rookie
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

I have the opposite view. It's about time NE blows somebody out?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

You'e a complete waste of time . try reading the  posts  I never predicted any games or bet them  . What I said was the Patriots win post season games and Super Bowls despite having a  Stiff  as their QB 

I said he' usually good for two picks in every post season game he plays in and what happened ? He had 3 only one  didn't count  . My posts before the game couldn't  have been more on target . BRADY never disappoints he' always a Stiff and the opposing QB always outplays him 

How does he manage to throw that many picks when he has the best offensive line in the NFL no one gets near him.  clean pocket. a great running game  and he's throwing the ball either behind the line of scrimmage or 5 or 10 yards beyond  to  open receivers usually in front of zone coverages ..  you want to make this stuff great you're an idiot . 

Another thing anyone that uses the term GOAT  sounds like a 12 year old with a Brady poster on his bedroom wall .

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

That was his first pick since the Atlanta Super Bowl silverstones, you pay your bills on almost and maybes? Far as I see none of these plays that you pick was the ball actually picked.  So everything you say is incredibly irrelevant. Brady had 505 yards in the Super Bowl and no picks. Nick Foles didn’t outplay anyone

Legend
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

The SB is the worlds biggest made for television spectacle...they need every soccer milf and get off my lawn grandpa and grandma to stay tuned until the 2min warning...these advertisers are not going to get screwed, and neither is Maroon 5...the game is the side circus an_roll_laugh

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

You must play fantasy football right with 505 yards which means nothing he got 80 yards and a TD throwing to his running back who was 2 feet to his right in the backfield 

it was an indoor  fast track stadium not one offensive penalty .  who cares about yards  he threw the ball over 50 times his completion % was just over 50 % he sucked ..

I documented his crappy passes that were easy picks just because they didn't make any of these plays doesn't absolve Brady from sucking 

He ended the game getting striped sacked when he had a wide open receiver  
Hogan was all alone but the choke artist in him came though again 

FOLES  4th and 1  under pressure moves to his left to create a passing lane  delivers and wins the  game  Clutch  

End of story keep trying lol 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

yeah I just don’t understand why you waste your time mapping out passes that WERE NOT PICKED. Like none of your stupid ass stats matter at all. Sure I will agree Nick Foles played a hell of a game. But if the D had forced the eagles to punt ONCE it would of been a different story. 

Nice comment on fantasy football super cools Your just a plague dude get a life 

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View