SUPER BOWL 53

First << 1 of 3 >> Last
Views: 6100

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

YTD (46-19) new_grinan_laugh ** PLAYS ** RAMS (+2)...RAMS (ML)...TAIL OR FADE GOOD LUCK TO ALL ......new_smoking

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

We definitely be on the Over as well waiting to see numbers change

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Wizz_KIDD35:

We definitely be on the Over as well waiting to see numbers change
# Will 

Legend
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Good to see you back Kidd...It would be disturbing to see that parasite, scum, sucking vermin Marcus Peters get his hands on the Trophy.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

Good to see you back Kidd...It would be disturbing to see that parasite, scum, sucking vermin Marcus Peters get his hands on the Trophy.
 Wade will definitely have that D ready  PETERS

Legend
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Wade will definitely have that D ready  PETERS

2015-16 AFC Championship, Denver 20, New England 18. Wade Philip was the defensive coordinator of Denver Broncos. Tom Brady had 27/56, 310 passing yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Love the Rams ... will take them if it gets to plus 3 but either way will play Rams money line.. one of my strongest plays in years

Captain
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

I have the same thing too, Rams. 

GL!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Geaux Rams

Congrats on the great year.

Legend
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Like it WK.  Best of luck.  

Captain
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Curious why you like Rams to overcome the Patriots btw?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

This Rams  defense  is not  as good  as the  2015 Broncos . Same D coordinator  but there the similarities  end.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNight:

Curious why you like Rams to overcome the Patriots btw?
Watched this team all year...I first stated in my other thread overrated..(Boy was I wrong)...this Rams D will create problems for Brady....Gurley will create problems for Pats D...slight edge goes to Brady & Company...I’m just thinking Gurley will be X Factor this time around (High Power) back to usually self....**Side Note** also like the Over in Pro Bowl **and lean Over in Super Bowl **!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by midnightrambler:

This Rams  defense  is not  as good  as the  2015 Broncos . Same D coordinator  but there the similarities  end.
Is that so  Aaron Donald has 20.5 sacks..& John Johnson lll is a interception machine...we shall see....Love the two all pro cornerbacks...can’t forget Cory Littleton with a 125 tackles...Patriots will definitely have their work cut out for them 

Legend
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Watched this team all year...I first stated in my other thread overrated..(Boy was I wrong)...this Rams D will create problems for Brady....Gurley will create problems for Pats D...slight edge goes to Brady & Company...I’m just thinking Gurley will be X Factor this time around (High Power) back to usually self....**Side Note** also like the Over in Pro Bowl **and lean Over in Super Bowl **!!

In last game against Saints, Gurley dropped a couple of seemly easy passes from Goff, grant he scored a TD but only ran the ball 4 times, with mere 10 yards. Appears he was hurt or no-focus in the game. How could he be X Factor comes SB LIII? 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Europa:

In last game against Saints, Gurley dropped a couple of seemly easy passes from Goff, grant he scored a TD but only ran the ball 4 times, with mere 10 yards. Appears he was hurt or no-focus in the game. How could he be X Factor comes SB LIII? 
thats then this is now stay tuned in..(Guaranteed)!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

we seem to forget Gurley leads the way with 1,251 yards and 17 Touchdowns ..the Rams average 138.4 yards per contest usually..Pats better get ready!!

Captain
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Somethings up with him...Ewes depending on CJ..waz up with that?? Not a Good sign heading into the Biggest GOY..

Like someone posted above...Love WADE but I think Rams will be playing catch up all game long....just my 2 cents..

OP

Legend
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

thats then this is now stay tuned in..(Guaranteed)!!

McVay said this "the great thing about it is he’ll get a chance to make a big-time contribution and have a big-time role in our game against the Patriots.” 

https://fansided.com/2019/01/23/sean-mcvay-finally-ready-unleash-todd-gurley-patriots/

If Todd Gurley plays 100% healthy, both he and CJ Anderson could gain big chunk of real estate vs Patriots. I do expect either CJ Anderson or Todd Gurley wins or co-win SB LIII MVP if Rams should beat Patriots. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

YTD (46-19) new_grinan_laugh ** PLAYS ** RAMS (+2)...RAMS (ML)...TAIL OR FADE GOOD LUCK TO ALL ......new_smoking

Record should read 47-19 picked Rams (+3) vs Saints!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

# back to usual self (correction)!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Good luck, Tail.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

I also like LAR.  Good luck; at 47-19 (!!!) you will have many tailers, WK.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

I also like LAR.  Good luck; at 47-19 (!!!) you will have many tailers, WK.
Tread lightly..Refs might try something with Brady..Hopefully on right side  BOL Gents!!
First << 1 of 3 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View