New England at L.A. Rams(2/3/2019 7:30:00 PM)

First << 1 of 6 >> Last
Views: 5998

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Away:  New England [11-7 ATS]
Home:  L.A. Rams [9-8-1 ATS]

Game Time: 6:30 PM
Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium

Featured Lines

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

New England:
Passing: Tom Brady (5046)
Rushing: Sony Michel (1173)
Receiving: Julian Edelman (1097)

L.A. Rams:
Passing: Jared Goff (5171)
Rushing: Todd Gurley (1376)
Receiving: Brandin Cooks (1376)

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Hey everyone remember when Ace6 Mike9 or ifollowace6 (cuz theyre all the same person) told me my bet wouldnt hit in 100 yrs?! LMAO Remember?!.....Yea remember how he also told all of you that NO and KC were an easy bet?! and remember how I told all of you that pats moneyline and rams moneyline were the bets to take?....I hope you all dont take that clown too seriously hes NOT a good capper....he tries to build up his ace6 reputation through comments from multiple accounts which is a HUGE red flag all on its own....this illiterate moron couldnt pick his nose let alone a football game hasnt he proved that to you?....im honeslty trying to save some of you people money...im not the only one on here that has exposed this dork...ive been on covers for many many years now...anyways hope you all did well i know HE didnt! HAHAHA

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Great game last night Pats-Chiefs...On the 1st game, I was wrong, I said, the Rams-Saints game wouldn't be a field goal type of game, but it was decided by a field goal. However, for all those who had Rams you didn't need the field goal...that's why I said Money Line Rams all last week.  2nd game Another mistake was I took the 3 points w/ the PATS...didn't need the points.   For me, It was Rams ML, PATS +3 and  a parlay RAMS-PATS ML, paid 1 to 5...okay that's the recent winning past.  Looking ahead...I took the PATS early line -2 (-111)...only thing I don't like is PATS don't play well in domes...but I'll go with the PATS...Supebowl win #6...oh btw, anything I win on Football, I always give it back when Baseball starts...haha

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Lololololololololololololol! 

Whooooooooooooh!

Whooooooooooooh!

Whooooooooooooh! 

The High Flyin, Limousine ridin

Whooooooooooooh! 

Rolex wearin, Kiss Stealin, Wheelin and Dealin!,

who could have any woman in the building, even that fat one sittin in the first row!!!!!

Whooooooooooooh! 

That was one funny thread guys!

Congratulations Kid_Chaos!, I thought your bet was awesome and couldn't BELIEVE you got blasted that it was impossible!  Awesome bet man good for you!

Congratulations!!!!!

For everyone who bet on KC, I can't help but feel that when you bet against the best Qb AND Coach to ever play, and they're playing in Siberian weather, on top of that,  against a rookie, you DESERVE TO LOSE.....

LEEETTTTT'S

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

LOVE NE as a play, even though I hate how good they are. Rams LB's, DB's not good enough. Brady's gonna see where #22 is and ALL DAY!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Okay, by now many should realize how rigged/scripted The NFL is. So Im just here to help anyone on the fence make there play on SB 53. I am no longer a fan of The NFL, still love the game and make my plays based on what I think the script will be. The Saban/Belichick connection: Last year Nick Saban at the age of 66 won his 6th National Championship. Guess who is age 66 and will be winning his 6th SB. You guessed correctly if you said, Bill Belichick. It will be no coincidence.  Just like Alex Smith injury was no coincidence, and Parkey hitting goal post, AGAIN! was no coincidence. And lastly, if you take this to heart, and play NE, take no chances even if it is -1'. Play NE (ML). GL. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Yes, the NFL has Anti Trust Exemption to its OWN Law!, signed by JFK!

Also the Jets fan who sued after he found out the NFL is "entertainment", the judge said that fixing a game for entertainment is completely legal!

Its pretty friggin obvious LA is going make WAAAAAAY more money for the NFL than New Orleans!

And everyone watches The Patriots cause they wanna see them lose!

= Big Bucks!

Having said that, Go Patriots!!!!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Leaning  Pats Chaos . As far as Ace 6 or whatever  he goes  by, he states none of  the picks  are  his own . He  waits on a phone  call  from  someone ? , his  cousin  I think ? ??Whatever ,  I give  no credence to any  of  his  picks . He has a group  of  guys  that  hang on his  every  play, which  he admits  are not  his own . This  is right  out  of  the  Twilight  Zone .

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

One that got me going back and forth is Wade  Phillips. And he has players for his key def positions

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Tapnitruc may be right...take no chances...take the ML...I can see Pats "Win" SB but Pats bettors Losers giving the points...maybe a 1 point game? maybe not...but why take chances?  I'm liking the under "Under the dome".

Rookie
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

New England And Under!!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

AFC And Under For Pro Bowl Let’s Go!!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

good luck KING peace_5

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Good call KOA. I had AFC/over.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

LA Rams

GL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Eek this is a tough one for me....based on a "disaster theory" that i have, i have been calling for the rams to win the superbowl for quite some time now. If you have questions about the theory i can break it down for you the statistics will honestly blow your minds...that being said the patriots looked virtually unbeatable in their performance and the rams looked VERY beatable in theirs. HOWEVER the Rams pose a WAYYY different threat on defense than the chiefs do....I believe the Rams have a definite edge on Defense and although the Pats D is of course good, I just dont see them holding this offense down after two weeks to prep...i do feel the rams will be able to score...For what its worth I think this game will either be Pats to cover in the under or Rams moneyline in the over....As of this moment, barring any drastic changes to the lineups, im gonna stick with my gut....my theory....and the very possible VALUE!

RAMS MONEYLINE IN THE OVER

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

No one handicaps NBA?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

I took the Celtics tonight -6.5 they pretty much dominate Charlotte ATS...Been puttin a little every day on ML Pats-- today it's -137. I can see the Pats winning 28-27 late in the 4th qtr and running the clock out....then I win.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

New England Win But Don’t Cover Guys!! So Rams And Over!! GoodLuck Guys!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

How can any sane bettor bet against the Pats in the SB vs. a first timer coach who is 33 y/o???? I think the Rams are a good team and will be for a while, but 9 superbowls for B+B and many pats players who have been here before and know how to deal with all the hype all week, easy money on the pats...

Veteran
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

I see a 5 pt win or more for the team that wins

LET'S GO 

RAMS

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

althought its sean mcvay's first superbowl as a coach n goff's first superbowl as a qb.. they have a veteran staff to back them up which makes this tough to pick... Wade Phillips is the key for coaching and Talib is key for players experience. they did it together in denver n theyre here again..... I feel like Wade phillips gonna do what he did with Von MIller and Demarcus Ware but with Donald n Suh.

Patriots...Hands down the ideal team everyone tries to replicate and always scary to go against. IF, the Oline holds up n doesnt let brady get sack more than 4x they'll walk away with ring #6.

also, anyways notice the Georgia Running backs facing each other in Gurley N michel? coming back home... I feel Michel has more to prove having played behind Gurley in Georgia
Gonna be a great SUPERBOWL! Ill be rooting patriots and brady! GL everyone

MVP
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

UNDER 57 moneybag

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

I started a sports picks forum if anyone is interested. fadethedog.com

It's a new work in progress. The only rule is no flaming.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Hey, van1976, I came up with same score. NE 28-27. Must be something supernatural going on here. GL.

First << 1 of 6 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View