I really really want to play Indiana but.........

Participants:
Views: 1706

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I have this gut feeling that Charlotte keeps it closer than we expect. I understand they have never covered 4 straight this year but something isn't right....

Indiana owes them a good one but those points might be too much.

No official play but be careful with this one guys.

Good luck everyone 
Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Last time on the road against the Spurs the Hornets did manage to win as well, good advice MK.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Hmm yea I have Indiana because of talent and home team, but my feeling says Charlotte

Sigh

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Big advantage to the Pacers who played at home last night while the Hornets played at home and now have to travel to Indiana through the bad winter storms pounding the entire area.

Also, game before Mavericks, the Pacers got their arses kicked, so I don't think they will let up today because they have Toronto in 3 days.  

Charlotte may be onto something with 3 nice efforts, but keep in mind you have a team that is 16-6 at home against at team that is 6-15 on the road. 

Just my thoughts.  BOL!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Tease them

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by In2it:

Big advantage to the Pacers who played at home last night while the Hornets played at home and now have to travel to Indiana through the bad winter storms pounding the entire area.Also, game before Mavericks, the Pacers got their arses kicked, so I don't think they will let up today because they have Toronto in 3 days.  Charlotte may be onto something with 3 nice efforts, but keep in mind you have a team that is 16-6 at home against at team that is 6-15 on the road. Just my thoughts.  BOL!

Good points but what makes you think any of those not already factored in lines?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by outoforder:

Quote Originally Posted by In2it:

Big advantage to the Pacers who played at home last night while the Hornets played at home and now have to travel to Indiana through the bad winter storms pounding the entire area.Also, game before Mavericks, the Pacers got their arses kicked, so I don't think they will let up today because they have Toronto in 3 days.  Charlotte may be onto something with 3 nice efforts, but keep in mind you have a team that is 16-6 at home against at team that is 6-15 on the road. Just my thoughts.  BOL!
Good points but what makes you think any of those not already factored in lines?

What do the winter storms have to do with playing inside a basketball arena? I'm just curious. Was there a flight delay?

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlapem:

What do the winter storms have to do with playing inside a basketball arena? I'm just curious. Was there a flight delay?

The players may have to walk through slushy snow which is a potential liability.  Not physically as these guys are beasts, but they might get their shoes dirty causing them mental anguish and completely throw off their game

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

I think indy win by dd

first time they met is hornets by 3.5 and hornets won by dd and now more than a 10 pt swing

from my experience, revenge games more than 10 pts swing, usually the revenge team will cover

Let’s see buddy!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

no team in the league has disappointed me more than the hornets. every single time. they are really mediocre

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

After researching it....

It has to be Indiana -8

The Spurs were looking ahead when they loss and the other two teams Charlotte beat were mediocre.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Yeah Spurs were looking ahead plus Charlotte had that Parker angle right? 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by masterkush:

After researching it....It has to be Indiana -8The Spurs were looking ahead when they loss and the other two teams Charlotte beat were mediocre.

GL. Tailing you and manny

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Guys

I have no bets on this game. I'm just offering insight 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Charlotte matches-up well with Indiana. Taking Hornets and the points here.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by gomburzago:

Charlotte matches-up well with Indiana. Taking Hornets and the points here.

This is why it's a no play for me

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

There’s your teasers 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View