***NBL and WNBL Week #15

Participants:
Views: 782

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

YTD: 36-34

Cairns Taipans @ Brisbane Bullets: Bullets -5.5

Bullets were laying this almost exact line when they played Taipans a few weeks ago in Cairns. They got blasted by the Taipans but before that game, the Bullets had been on an epic road trip which started off in Sydney, then to Illawarra on 1 days rest (which is only an hour drive but still, its a road game) and then back up to the North of QLD for the Cairns loss. They have been home all week this week, Cairns on the other hand won their last road game, by beating the Wildcats who's offense just stinks in the last few games. Bullets playing for so much in this game, Taipans not much. Have to take the Bullets with Patterson playing so well of late. 
Quote Post Report User

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Melbourne Boomers @ Dandenong Rangers: Rangers +7.5

Nothing to play for match for both teams, I dont expect Molloy to play all of his starters in this game. Rangers will want to go out on a nice note IMHO and I think they can keep this within the number. 

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Sydney Uni Flames @ Townsville Fire: Fire -13.5

Seems a crazy high line but one person is fit and thats all that matters to me. Suzy Batkovic will play her final game tonight for the Fire. She has been an absolutely amazing player in this league since entering in 1996. Yep, so many seasons and she will be up against Snell who is also retiring as well for the Flames. Sydney proved to me the other week that they really cant play good basketball as they had the chance to send Snell off on a high with her last game at Sydney and they got beat easily. This makes me believe that this last game of the season in Townsville, the Flames won't show up and will be horrible whilst the Fire girls and crowd "fire up" for Batkovic in her final game. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

any thoughts on Adalaide vs NZ under 199.5 tomorrow?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

where is Aussie????
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View