Participation Meter
#51 Report User
Posted:

It's all good with me

Prospect
Participation Meter
#52 Report User
Posted:

let's move on...what's done is done.. don't worry about it.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#53 Report User
Posted:

She/he/whatever made me money the past few days with whatever system this is

Prospect
Participation Meter
#54 Report User
Posted:

Nets came in

Rookie
Participation Meter
#55 Report User
Posted:

Sorry to confuse anyone on here. I’m pretty done posting . 
For those who caught it 2-0.   More tampon and diapers. 
Catching on to oddsmaker .  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#56 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Amylinda:

Sorry to confuse anyone on here. I’m pretty done posting . For those who caught it 2-0.   More tampon and diapers. Catching on to oddsmaker .

Just ignore it and keep going so far we winning who cares about trolls

Prospect
Participation Meter
#57 Report User
Posted:

ALin...hope you change your mind..you have a great system.  You will be missed

Prospect
Participation Meter
#58 Report User
Posted:

Sorry to confuse anyone on here. I’m pretty done posting . For those who caught it 2-0.   More tampon and diapers. Catching on to oddsmaker .
I'm not trolling at all. I appreciate the insight but it's hard to buy back a halftime play. Would just be nice to have a pick and play it  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#59 Report User
Posted:

Wouldn't be easier, if you don't understand the posts are don't like the system....just don't enter...what am I missing

Prospect
Participation Meter
#60 Report User
Posted:

got more than enough time to change the bet. 

Thanks for the 2-0 win tonight.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#61 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by chineseritmetic:

Wouldn't be easier, if you don't understand the posts are don't like the system....just don't enter...what am I missing
Not quite sure what you're trying to say in its post. What am I missing? 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#62 Report User
Posted:

Nobody is trolling or complaining. Some people just get confuse so they just want clarify. If that really bother you and you decide to stop posting, oh well let's move on. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#63 Report User
Posted:

What am I missing is...why come into the post and continue commenting if you don't understand the message here..there's so many others on here to get winners and possibly easier to comprehend

Rookie
Participation Meter
#64 Report User
Posted:

@badwolf glad you caught it. When lines changes from oddsmakers usually not a good sign. Either void it  or play opposite..
I try to help and post early as I can, and it hard to jump back in here and tell everyone. I’m just a college student studying the LINE OF MOVEMENT. How oddsmaker makes lines at half time

Prospect
Participation Meter
#65 Report User
Posted:

@badwolf glad you caught it. When lines changes from oddsmakers usually not a good sign. Either void it  or play opposite..I try to help and post early as I can, and it hard to jump back in here and tell everyone. I’m just a college student studying the LINE OF MOVEMENT. How oddsmaker makes lines at half time

So spurs or timbers an_roll_laugh?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#66 Report User
Posted:

And don't change a thing!!!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#67 Report User
Posted:

@badwolf glad you caught it. When lines changes from oddsmakers usually not a good sign. Either void it  or play opposite..I try to help and post early as I can, and it hard to jump back in here and tell everyone. I’m just a college student studying the LINE OF MOVEMENT. How oddsmaker makes lines at half time

i played already but played opposite double the bet. All s good.

thanks again

Prospect
Participation Meter
#68 Report User
Posted:

I'm definitely not trying to troll you at all. Just already had laid the bet then it was too late to reverse it by the time I saw you changed it. It's all good. I took your other play so I only got juiced. It's all good

Rookie
Participation Meter
#69 Report User
Posted:

Nba ytd 14-3.  Fake 
Nba. Ytd 3-14.  Real record 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#70 Report User
Posted:

Amy since you are a student you have to learn an important lesson which is that those two users confused from your betting are only 1%, and the rest are people like me who really like your style of playing and we really relying on you. I personally was only on red since the last two months, and you make all around to be green again. So please don't stop posting, we really need your plays.

What these two users didn't understand is that you are following particular system of play involving numbers. So when the line was against Miami you took it. Shortly after Vegas changed the line your system changed it too and that is the logical play, so it's not your fault for the turnaround it's called betting. Your advice definitely made the smart people to hedge. So let us all make money and forget about those folks who just don't understand line movements and system plays.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#71 Report User
Posted:

The lesson is don't give up in life or whatever you do after two negative post or comments, just prove them they are wrong. This fade system is amazing.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#72 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by SadBettor:

Amy since you are a student you have to learn an important lesson which is that those two users confused from your betting are only 1%, and the rest are people like me who really like your style of playing and we really relying on you. I personally was only on red since the last two months, and you make all around to be green again. So please don't stop posting, we really need your plays. What these two users didn't understand is that you are following particular system of play involving numbers. So when the line was against Miami you took it. Shortly after Vegas changed the line your system changed it too and that is the logical play, so it's not your fault for the turnaround it's called betting. Your advice definitely made the smart people to hedge. So let us all make money and forget about those folks who just don't understand line movements and system plays.
STFU you loser.. Did you just not see what I posted you idiot. Maybe you need to go to school moron 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#73 Report User
Posted:

All good guys I’m not mad or anything. I have positive vibes in life. No need to talk negative in here. I have a ticker on second half lines. It shows how much time do I have left to bet it. That’s a GOOD THING. 

But I do have a play on Utah VZ clev

Prospect
Participation Meter
#74 Report User
Posted:

Nba ytd 14-3.  Fake Nba. Ytd 3-14.  Real record

Beautiful...Girl you are a fighter

Rookie
Participation Meter
#75 Report User
Posted:

No need for small y’all let’s get this money !
First << 3 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View