L.A. Rams at New Orleans(1/20/2019 4:05:00 PM)

First << 1 of 5 >> Last
Views: 5933

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Away:  L.A. Rams [8-8-1 ATS]
Home:  New Orleans [10-7 ATS]

Game Time: 3:05 PM
Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Superdome

Featured Lines

Recent Meetings:
11/04/18 - LAR 35 vs. NO 45

Team Leaders:

L.A. Rams:
Passing: Jared Goff (4874)
Rushing: Todd Gurley (1366)
Receiving: Robert Woods (1288)

New Orleans:
Passing: Drew Brees (4293)
Rushing: Alvin Kamara (954)
Receiving: Michael Thomas (1576)

Rookie
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Kansas City

New Orleans

GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Rams Cover!!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Wow was New Orleans ill prepared...NO vs Phil...what a bad pick in NO...way too many points, it was a Revenge game for philly and I didn't realize NO sat players out the last game of the year  plus the "Free Pick" said NO ...I deserve to  lose--I was rootin for philly at the end...arrrg give some of the winnings from the Pats game back to "the house".  Okay REVENGE GAME for the RAMS--I'll stop there...I'll take  RAMS plus a field goal (+106)

Captain
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Revenge factor .....Revenge game this season are almost come true on most matchups....Same as this game. Last time when these two played....Rams 35 - Saints 45. At New Orleans. 

Like I said....Revenge for RAMS....hope they will be come to play...

as Philla Eagles yesterday...Maybe, winning outright. So, Golf to play on Superbow against Patrick Mahomes....

Prediction scores out of my woldrest dream. Rams 28 - Saints 25 Final.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Chiefs and NO both home teams easy pick dont need much thought    However you must ask yourself  Do you feel lucky?     Brady is Brady   RAMS defense way better than NO   no brainer  flip a coin but Rams can win this game easily     Rams Vs Chiefs in superbowl 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

under.no questions asked i got no stats nothing you want to win you bet the under in this game.aint never be a shootout like it was.i was told to wait til wednesday to see which way it going buy the half you bet now.YES 2GOODHAHA GOT THE GAME A WEEK EARLY.LOCKNESS

Rookie
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

post pick on other game thread

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Rams 30 -NO 16...that was the score last time Rams played in a dome--Granted  it was vs Det a month ago, but NO been playing like Det lately. ML or take 3.5 is the question?...I'll the the points today for samll and maybe some on ML tomorrow.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Hahaha Leader1, An week early mean Cuz money back guarantee. Lockness Monster hot tip. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

2goodhaha you know it.never have i posted a week early.maybe like i said the acf or nfc championship 2 yrs ago.3 days was the earliest and everytime i get a tease which im against has won.i like patriots but cant go against someone that made me $$ all year.let it fly boysmoneyeyes

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

saints buy down to 3

KC buy down to 2.5

To me NFL will proceed with the better story it always has been that way.

Patriots or KC going into bowl with Rams.. not really a good story for me just my opinion.

1 - Brees made 40...  he made it this far breaking NFL records and is well deserved in a 2nd ring and a chance to retire the game after 18 years of his career.

2 - The talk has been on ESPN/SportsCenter/SocialMedia.. Mahomes & Brees about who being MVP or who deserves it.

3 - Mahomes going into a superbowl as a starting rookie with his kind of stat that many QB has never came close to in a single season is making history clashing with Brees in a bowl game which is one of the best QB of all time.

I honestly think this bowl game will be KC vs Saints... now with them winning us money? I cant be to sure of but my play will be the saints and kc with my $.

Patriots going in to a bowl with brady having 5 rings.. isnt anything new to me or us. Goff deserves it as well but he still young .. many many more years ahead of him to earn it.

The Dome will not be fun to be in it this time with the noise so factor that in... it will cause time outs and miscommunication with play calls for the rams.

GLTA. agian... this is just my theory/opinion.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

if Rams can easily beat the saints they should have done it the first time.. this game means the world to both teams coming into this game.. so to me nothing will be easy. 

If saints utilize their offense of line men and their play calls the correct way audible etc going away from Donald/Suh they will do just fine. M.Thomas will be in clutch for brees.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Saints 35-31 or 28-24

KC 38-35 or 31-28

is my prediction an_cheers

Prospect
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

any hot picks today for NBA/CCB ace? last night i rode GS & Bucks 1h/2h/wg 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Well saying Jlele! So far I agree with you, but we need to wait to see where money move so we can place bet on it! 

If you play any games in Nba, please share in nba forum my friend! 

Thanks Jlele

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

will do brother. Im liking rockets today!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

I sent a few of you a friend request. I'm thinking about starting a private forum for betting talk. If you think you might be interested, accept the friend request. Thanks

Rookie
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

think i gave out pelicans.jlejle excellent write up.thats what we need not negativity.you dont like anybodys pick just fade.why harass them.i think i gave out pelicans.yea i always post a pick on last nba game if i got one.i dont even know if they won.they up 14 in 2nd qtr.warriors 0-4 on backtoback games.plus denver last night broke record in first qtr.i played n.o.1st qtr and game.lets check if they won

Prospect
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

good pick ace hahah my line was 7... fkn pushed hahaha but i did get 

2h over 118

LIVE bet over 278.5

GS 2h -8

not to bad. an_woo

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Dum dum me...I was going to play ML Rams  yesterday it was at +165...but I got tied up... today it's +150..it always works that way for me...I either put somethin in too early or wait too late and get a not as good as it should be "betting line" ...dang!

RAMS to win outright!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Arizona Wildcats -5 Tampa Bay Lightening money line for Thursday

Prospect
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Nebraska +2 NCAAB

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Had Bost last nite vs flyers...an "L"...I'll come back with the "B's" again -1.5 (+175)

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

I LIKE A LOS ANGELES RAMS TO BEAT THE SAINTS. NOT SURE OF THE SECOND GAME. I'M GOING TO BET 2 TWO GAME MONEY LINE PARLAYS. FIRST ONE  (RAMS +155 AND CHIEFS -165 $200 BET PAYS $619.09) THEN (RAMS +155 AND PATRIOTS +145 $200 BET PAYS $1049.50) IF RAMS BEAT THE SAINTS THEN I EITHER WIN $419.09 IF CHIEFS WIN OR $849.50 IF THE PATRIOTS WIN. IF RAMS LOSE I'M OUT $400. ODDS FROM THEGREEK.COM FOOD FOR THOUGHT IF YOU LIKE THE RAMS IN THE FIRST GAME. GOOD LUCK

First << 1 of 5 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View