What about ADRIEN BRONER vs PACQUIAO? Easy money?

Views: 933

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Is there a reasonable chance that Pacquiao loses this fight?  

I know anything can happen, but you can get decent odds on Pac.  I just haven't followed him recently.  

Thoughts?

Thx

Rookie
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Unless Pac gets old overnight, he should be able to pick apart Broner.  I really think after getting brave with Maidana, Broner goes into survival mode when he feels the heat from great competition.  Seen him do it vs Porter and Garcia.  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by whyamiheres:

Unless Pac gets old overnight, he should be able to pick apart Broner.  I really think after getting brave with Maidana, Broner goes into survival mode when he feels the heat from great competition.  Seen him do it vs Porter and Garcia.  

Thanks for the input. The fight game is so hard to bet on given the nature of the judges and not knowing their motivation.  

I've been reading up and every time I ever hear about someone like Broner "having the ability and could win if he just applies himself" means they never really apply themselves.  :-)

If I knew a Mayweather rematch was riding on this, I'd feel even better about betting on Pac, but I'm not sure May plans on fighting him unless he blows through enough money and needs it.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I've got 2U on Pacquiao dec at evens. May go all the way up to 5U. Thoughts?

All-Star
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by DaGrinderFU:

I've got 2U on Pacquiao dec at evens. May go all the way up to 5U. Thoughts?

Like the line but Broner can definitely get KO’d by Manny imo
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View