*** NFL Divisional Weekend ***

First << 4 of 6 >> Last
Views: 40113

Captain
Participation Meter
#76 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Edgewoodzgimp13:

The Chargers are a better team than the Pats this year, they're more balanced, they're 8-1 on the road, they've won in tough places like KC, Pitt, Balt, Sea & London and they have great edge rusher. But this is a terrible spot for them 

Those two games they were down 28-14 and 23-7, meaning Phillip Rivers bailed his coach's gameplan out. In the playoffs, and against Belichick more than anything preparation and gameplan will be vital. I don't agree Chargers are a better team this year. The Patriots, who are the Superbowl loser from last year (a team that always struggles the following year in history), have had more distractions and changes to their team than anybody in the NFL this season - from Josh Gordon coming and leaving, to their Defensive Coordinator leaving the team, to all the injuries they've had, to Gronk talking retirement before the year. All that and they were 1 stupid decision to leave Gronk in as a safety away from having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

You'll see a different and focused Pats team tomorrow off 2 weeks of rest at home in the divisional round, something Brady and Belichick are 10-1 at home in their careers in

Captain
Participation Meter
#77 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

Okay? just cap the games, I could careless where the money is. 

tchamps even has LC responding in a testy way

LOL 

This guy has all the good cappers attacking him some way or another.

Captain
Participation Meter
#78 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BallingLikeNE:

If the Rams win today, it’s going to be tough for them to goto New Orleans and beat the Saints in their house to get to the bowl  

But anything is possible I suppose, gl this weekend LC!

Great job sweeping the nba board yesterday!

I like their chances based on the last meeting

Captain
Participation Meter
#79 Report User
Posted:

Colts won last week because they have one of the most complete teams in football remaining in the playoffs, and an experienced playoff coach

So true! 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#80 Report User
Posted:

People keep making their case to fade a handicapper this good with a proven track record, even at this point in the year.

You make the bed you sleep in I guess.

Best of Luck to you LC

Rookie
Participation Meter
#81 Report User
Posted:

@LeagueCapper - Would love to hear your input on how the snow effects the betting lines in Colts vs. Chiefs game.  

Is this an opportunity to POUND an under?  My lines 54.5

Captain
Participation Meter
#82 Report User
Posted:

On a side note LC, did you realize that if you just got 1 PENNY for every click that you got on your thread, you probably wouldn't even have to bet maybe even work anymore? an_lightmoneyeyes an_drunksick Your threads have the most views for each category, NFL, NBA, etc.. an_speechless A full time "writer" and you didn't even have to graduate from college with an english degree. (Unless you DID graduate with an English degree.. an_eek2an_roll_laugh

Prospect
Participation Meter
#83 Report User
Posted:

BOL LC!  clover

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#84 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by breezeyo:

You mean his fake record including teases?If you would have followed me, I'm 60% so that's good for me. No teasers involved. I used to do them when I was in high school. I grew up.

Let's see.  He has 12 units bet on ATS plays.   1.5 units on a teaser.   So, he got to +94 units on the year betting teasers?  Dumb F&$K

for one that makes no sense. For two, 60% is nothing. I make more from one teaser bet than you do in an entire year assuming you are betting average sized units 

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#85 Report User
Posted:

i am the next billy walters. follow me to freedom

Rookie
Participation Meter
#86 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by FallopianTuber:

You mean his fake record including teases?

If you would have followed me, I'm 60% so that's good for me. No teasers involved. I used to do them when I was in high school. I grew up.

You’re an idiot. They’re not fake and who cares what kind of bets you make if you win. You have issues man. Go troll somewhere else. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#87 Report User
Posted:

Love it LC 
Vegas for Super Bowl??? Could be fun

Prospect
Participation Meter
#88 Report User
Posted:

hate the negative vibes this site brings in, and allows.  

Hopefully someone will start a new one, with less toleration for the "Bullying" that occurs in here.........

my 2 cents........

Prospect
Participation Meter
#89 Report User
Posted:

Good luck Capper, your always a read for me. I appreciate your contributions.......... an_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
#90 Report User
Posted:

Cowboys vs Rams defense ranked 32nd in the league yards per rush against. A heavy dose of Zeek worries me... but Allen Hurns' horrible injury should put us over the top.  Rams -7   

Thank you for the write up BOL  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#91 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNight:

Colts won last week because they have one of the most complete teams in football remaining in the playoffs, and an experienced playoff coach
So true!

They were 'completely' shut out in the 2nd half last week, and are getting completely doninated so far this week. Like I said, they beat Houston cuz Texans can't score and fell behind. now that the shoe is on the other foot they look exactly like Houston last week. Get a big lead, which takes the run game out, then bottle up their top WR and the offense crumbles. Same formula Indy used vs Hous being used against them here. unlike Houston, KC knows how to beat the blitz with screens and TEs. 

And i thought this only the coach's 2nd playoff game as a head coach.

Captain
Participation Meter
#92 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NutinButtLove:

So true!

They were 'completely' shut out in the 2nd half last week, and are getting completely doninated so far this week. Like I said, they beat Houston cuz Texans can't score and fell behind. now that the shoe is on the other foot they look exactly like Houston last week. Get a big lead, which takes the run game out, then bottle up their top WR and the offense crumbles. Same formula Indy used vs Hous being used against them here. unlike Houston, KC knows how to beat the blitz with screens and TEs. 

And i thought this only the coach's 2nd playoff game as a head coach.

I don't think this is going to be the massive blowout that it looks like

Captain
Participation Meter
#93 Report User
Posted:

I said before I think the most likely thing to happen this game is Colts get down big and then they come alive later.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#94 Report User
Posted:

That block is a start

Veteran
Participation Meter
#95 Report User
Posted:

GOOD LUCK CAPPA

Veteran
Participation Meter
#96 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by billyloco:

minus $6600 and change  going into the week 4 ...

then discovered LC .. have followed EVERY NFL pk he has posted since!

+$19,600 now ... this aint my first rodeo folks

BUT I know when someone is HOTT at this.

All Moronic Haters Read The above ... I am positive billyloco's great story is one of MANY ...

I cannot believe the mentality of some people ... Most of us get on this site and post our pics, to in some small way, help others put some cash in their pockets ... What a God Damn selfless job it is ... We do well, we get hammered that we are not really betting the pics we post ... We get hammered that our $ amounts are rubbish ... We get hammered that we don't know what we are talking about ... We get hammered that the record posted is bull sh!t ... We post the odd loser and we GET HAMMERED PERIOD ...

Why don't the hatters just F@#C OFF and never log in again ... Simple ... You guys would never have to read another "as you say" rubbish lying post ... You guys would never have to get upset at anyones losing pick ... Actually, you could all get together and open up a site of your own ... Don't call it Covers 2 ... Call it Whingers ... You can all revel in your own misery ...  Unbelievable !!

Captain
Participation Meter
#97 Report User
Posted:

Very nice call on Rams LC. Most people were way off on Colts, not a huge deal there.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#98 Report User
Posted:

sydneys-best...soooo true.  I was that "whiner" when I came on here in 04. I learned soccer betting frm VanZack 12 years ago and that's my cash cow.

I'm glad you shared your perspective, I appreciated it.peace_5

Captain
Participation Meter
#99 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by barneybeans:

You mean his fake record including teases?If you would have followed me, I'm 60% so that's good for me. No teasers involved. I used to do them when I was in high school. I grew up. If you are paying attention the past few years the lines are very sharp and teasers are hitting at a record high - are you sure you are betting NFL?

Hey Covers - you can't really tell who is quoting and saying what in some of these posts - so your website still struggles 18 months now with formatting and quoting basic text - un freakin believable. Whoever is paying for your IT is a loser getting totally scammed. Sorry to be such a pest but really?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#100 Report User
Posted:

First << 4 of 6 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View