*** Joker ***

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 8307

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Zip-Zero

Russell Wilson completed 280 passes this season, for 3,448 yards. An average of 8.1 per completion, 35 TDs and 7 ints. That's a 5/1 ratio. For a man with LEGS(sexy), he did take 51 sacks! When he did elude them, he scrambled 67x's for 376 yards. And, led the team in average per rush at 5.6. He also had a stable at his disposal, trio of C. Carson, M. Davis, and R. Penny. They collected 2,074 yard marks easily, at around 4.7 per carry. 17 different Hawks recorded a catch this season from Russell, even himself! T. Lockett was the lone stand out, recording 965 yards and 10 TDs. Only missing 13 of his scheduled 70 scheduled targets. D. Baldwin received the most attention, even though injuries held him out of three games. D. Moore stepped up, led the team in yards per catch, problem being half his targets hit the deck.
Now, back to week three. Russell had an average game, below, by his standards. 16-26, 192 yards and 2 TDs. C. Carson took 32 baby steps, to amass 102 yards and a TD. Tyler had 4 receptions, for 77 yards and a TD. Seattle basically won the game in the 2nd q. It was decided by the T.O. margin, which was three to nil. Elliott, did cover 127 yards on 16 attempts. But, you can't run the clock trailing out the gate. First downs were were basically even, but Seattle edged them out on 3rd down conversations 7-3. Seattle also committed 10 whistles for 67 yards, can't have that this week. Although, a soft schedule, 2nd half of the season, since a Thursday night game vs Rodgers, Russell is 6-1. Lone misstep at SF in OT. This Offensive unit is averaging 26 PPG. Dak only averages 21.2. Screw the points and Vegas's Vagina. 

ML +125

As always...
(Corn)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

pod or action wuss, assume pod?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

https://youtu.be/2i_N0R1rgtk

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i_N0R1rgtk&feature=youtu.be

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by rlovsin17:

pod or action wuss, assume pod?

Regulate, like Warren G. God bless. Each from out out is Pro bowl statue. Do what you wanna, this Isn't college. Graduate funds in a Bull market. Out...

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

yes and yes brother

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

how about a POD upgrade eh

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Captain
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Gl this week WussieMan.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

You Wuss. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

I like it 

Captain
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

you might be right. but i watched that game at Niners a couple weeks back. T'weren't pretty. Superstar Nick Mullens looked pretty good against these guys. Hawks different team on the road.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

gl Wuss.  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Wilson will pull another win out of his ass.  A friend close to the team told me he loves pulling things out of his ass.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

And another WON...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Are you feeling LuckY? I am...
T.Y. equals thank you, 76 scored him 1,270. Plus six! Return of the Mack was home 9x AND 908. SHALL I go on? +105 at a +1.5 number don't add up? BTW, Luck is 2-0 via the rodeo show. Since the 1-5 start( Florida misstep) 31.2 points per! Dude, I'll ejaculate later...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Please, allow mauh to scribe Chicago. Guy...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Are any of your plays listed as PODs?

Captain
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by juiceman21:

Do you see POD? That would be the clue my friend with limited eyesight....

I am leaning SEA in this spot and in another thread a poster is asking why so much love for Dallas here on Covers. I think many posters are on Dallas here thinking the refs will lean Dallas because they are  big market team selling more merchandise and the NFL wants Dallas to advance. Although I don't think the games are scripted I do think the NFL likes the refs to lean on questionable calls that could go either way in favor of the "better to advance" team - IF that team needs it, meaning everything probably starts out on the square...

That being MHO I believe SEA might be a slight disadvantage here but I could be wrong. Nonetheless PC is a MUCH better coach than JG and has been here before. That carries a LOT OF WEIGHT for me. I will put a few bucks on Wilson pulling something out of his ass. I just hope it some good scrambling plays and not something triangular that vibrates.

And as always...

(peas)

Prospect
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by barneybeans:

Quote Originally Posted by juiceman21:

Do you see POD? That would be the clue my friend with limited eyesight....”   Ahh why thank you mr bean bag... I do not see POD, however a later added POD or an upgrade would be nice given the fact he stated you’d be a lunatic to be on his plays other than his PODs and parlays. BOL bud

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

GL!  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

Regulate, like Warren G. God bless. Each from out out is Pro bowl statue. Do what you wanna, this Isn't college. Graduate funds in a Bull market. Out...
A Warren G reference!!! These kiddies arent down like that...

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Who dares awakes me from my slumber? It’s been a long slumber and I haven’t shown myself for a long time.  But I’m always keeping an eye on the forum. After conversing with the great god Gamblor.  I believe your statement is correct.  Going back to sleep.  

(Asparagus) 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ghostfaceripper:

Who dares awakes me from my slumber? It’s been a long slumber and I haven’t shown myself for a long time.  But I’m always keeping an eye on the forum. After conversing with the great god Gamblor.  I believe your statement is correct.  Going back to sleep.  

(Asparagus) 

1466! 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

Are you feeling LuckY? I am...T.Y. equals thank you, 76 scored him 1,270. Plus six! Return of the Mack was home 9x AND 908. SHALL I go on? +105 at a +1.5 number don't add up? BTW, Luck is 2-0 via the rodeo show. Since the 1-5 start( Florida misstep) 31.2 points per! Dude, I'll ejaculate later...

So what's the play today???  I think he is saying Seattle ML and Indy +1.5 but want to be clear....  thanks

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View