L.A. Chargers at Baltimore(1/6/2019 2:05:00 PM)

Participants:
< Page of 4 > >>
Views: 3921
< Page of 4 > >>

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Away:  [link from unapproved source] [9-7 ATS]
Home:  [link from unapproved source] [8-8 ATS]

Game Time: 1:05 PM
Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium

[link from unapproved source]

Recent Meetings:
12/22/18 - [link from unapproved source]

Team Leaders:

L.A. Chargers:
Passing: [link from unapproved source] (4308)
Rushing: [link from unapproved source] (885)
Receiving: [link from unapproved source] (1196)

Baltimore:
Passing: [link from unapproved source] (2465)
Rushing: [link from unapproved source] (718)
Receiving: [link from unapproved source] (715)

Quote Post Report User

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

So RAVENS go smack Chargers IN SD a couple weeks ago and the consensus is SD 74%???? Rivers needs a pocket and Baltimore doesn't give him one.....

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

@imaxfli the Chargers are going to ROLL the Ravens.  

Take a look at some of the past rookie or brand new QB's during playoffs; they all get overhyped in the season and blown out in the playoffs.

Chicago, Ravens, KC, and maybe include Houston - All hot new QB's that dazzled in the regular season.  All ready for a let down.  The biggest letdown in my opinion?  KC will be knocked out in their first game.

Play smart.  

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

LAC

(LAC will also beat New England in the Divisional Playoff after Baltimore)

GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

If LAC faces KC in the Divisional Playoff after Baltimore, LAC will also beat KC.

GL

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

If gates didnt drop the ball & keenan makes a catch on 3rd down be a diff story when they first played. I'll take the bolts & they feed off playing on the road.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Mike if you look back at rookie qbs in playoff they did not get blown out . Some won and covered and some lost but covered. 

Wait wasn’t Flacco a rookie when he won two playoff games . And he played for Baltimore . 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

I'm on my own on this one...no help from "decision darts"...all year Balt for or against I've been wrong...just cuz it's "Revenge"...SD  err LA CHARGERS...F*** it outright win plus 128

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by van1976:

I'm on my own on this one...no help from "decision darts"...all year Balt for or against I've been wrong...just cuz it's "Revenge"...SD  err LA CHARGERS...F*** it outright win plus 128

Bet the under. And where does MikeK come from ??? You got a lot to learn Pal.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Since Lamar Jackson took over for the then injured Joe Flacco, the Ravens are 6-1. The wins came against non-playoff teams, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Oakland, Atlanta, and Tampa Bay. The only win against a step-up opponent came against these Chargers in Los Angeles. While the Ravens' defense deserve credit, the fact is, Philip Rivers was horrible. But the Charger defense played well, holding Baltimore to 22 points with 15 coming on FGs and a defensive TD. Rivers and his offense have the talent edge and experience and can do things in a different manner having seen the Raven defense. Lamar Jackson - as a rookie, has nowhere to turn other than the same game plan the offense ran in the week-16 win. The Ravens are on a 1-5 ATS slide at home, while the Chargers are on a 22-8 ATS run on the road. In fact, LAC is 7-1 SU/ATS on the road this season with outright wins over Kansas City, Pittsburgh, and Seattle in the mix. The Bolts are on a 4-1 ATS run in road playoff games. I'm backing the Chargers plus the points on Sunday.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Maxdalury announced on his twitter that he will have a 5 unit play on this game.  The guy genius. Just pound whatever he is on.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Throwning all regular season's stats away into trash Can.....Playoff game are new season !! my capping for this game is to look and folow line movements throughly .....Open at PICK Em. now line keep on arising to -3.....The correct play is Ravens ML.

23-26 final...that is my prediction. GOOD LUCK

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Lione movements have some influence but you can't make an informed betting decision entirely on them.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

IMHO

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

peace_5peace_5               Two weeks ago, the Chargers should have     beaten the Ravens. Instead, Baltimore upset them an d easily won the game. With the NFL's best defense- there will be no revenge, and no more chances!

BALTIMORE   -    3

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

2 points conversion???? What a way to lose a game. Facking Pete Carroll ????????

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

That was crazy for dallas backers.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

clover Anyone who took Cowboys at 2.5 is a donky. The Sharps KNEW Dallas would win but not by how many! 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Ravens WIN but not sure how many... U know what to do NOW!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

BEARS WIN... Kings of the north and the league this year!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

I'm sorry. I shouldn't sat Donkey... Just pay more attention

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Balt gm -2.5 500

$hoot$!

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Good Win Yesterday Guy!!!Lets Bet Heavy Today Too!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Teaser Charger +10 and Bears +.5

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Baltimore ML.  Money is keeping this line where it is.  My book Ravens - 2.5.  ML - 135.   Good price for 2 1/2 points.

Good wins yesterday.   This is why everyone talks about buying points and moneyline. Beat Vegas and win Dallas bet.

< Page of 4 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View