View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Seattle at Dallas(1/5/2019 9:15:00 PM)

Participants:
< Page of 5 > >>
Views: 4166
< Page of 5 > >>

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Away:  [link from unapproved source] [9-5-2 ATS]
Home:  [link from unapproved source] [9-7 ATS]

Game Time: 8:15 PM
Stadium: AT&T Stadium

[link from unapproved source]

Recent Meetings:
09/23/18 - [link from unapproved source]

Team Leaders:

Seattle:
Passing: [link from unapproved source] (3448)
Rushing: [link from unapproved source] (1151)
Receiving: [link from unapproved source] (965)

Dallas:
Passing: [link from unapproved source] (3885)
Rushing: [link from unapproved source] (1434)
Receiving: [link from unapproved source] (725)

Quote Post Report User

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Dallas

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Dal lost to Sea  earlier this year...A revenge game for Dal..."Mini Decision Dartboard"....'Favorite"....'Dallas" minus 1.5...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Hawks win outright....they famous for playing Dallas great..and Dallas known for choking in playoffs..add the best rushing team in the league and Dangeruss' ability to be a threat and his experience and SUCCESS in the playoffs... #keepthepoints

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

peace_5peace_5

SEATTLE      +    2.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Seattle been impressive this year and over achieve by making the playoff being a rebuilding team. On the other hand Dallas already loss to Seattle once. Dallas get their revenge chance at home in a possible first playoff win for coaches n players is hard 2turn down but none of this matter. I believe we have the same obvious situation like last week Colts v.s Titans matchup. It's about NFL setting up for next week BIG matchup. Dallas vs Saints in NOLA revenge showdown. Vegas dont have 2take a lost this time because more moneys is on Seahawks.

Obviousmoneybag Cowboys EXTRA Heavypokerstack

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Ace, I paid u back on Colts last week. This is my 2nd payback game 2you bro hahaha 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

2goodhaha were you been me and rocky and dragon killed the ncaa and nba this week.DIDNT SEE YOU.TAKE A BREAK?i had a 15*** play on spurs you missed that i got the call a day earlier about that game.if i knew how to work the computer better i private message.i figure it out.didnt get anything yet today and its 6am in vegas.im going with the hot hand.2goodhaha im with you til wheels fall off.Dallas 220/200$ dallas -3.im in.I hope i get the call on the earlier game.be back

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

2good if i was a great capper id look at who dallas beat.im with you but giants bucs philly 2 atlanta and a win over saints who didnt even try cause they just beat RAMS WEEK BEFORE.Seattle aint world beaters but im sticking with my friend.HE HOT.And when he words things and makes long posts he confident and i got no problem following a fellow capper and friend.no shame just $$

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

DALLASan_cheers i hope i get a call on a game.i love to put them in a reverse

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Just check who Maxdalury is on and then pound that game hard.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

were i find him MAXDALURY

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

FAST STAT.SEATTLE HELD DALLAS TO UNDER 13 PTS LAST 3 GAMES.HEADS UP.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

OH UNDERDOGS ARE 8-1-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD WHEN SPREAD IS LESS THEN 3PTS.WOW SO STATS WISE THE PLAYS ARE COLTS AND SEATTLE.FUCK STATS ALREADY WITH 2GOODHAHA HOPE MY GUY SAIS DALLAS ALSO.I HATE RUSSELL WILSON.OH CANT STAND THAT FUCK

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Seattle had a great scheduling advantage over the final 7 weeks of the season with all but 2 games coming at home. The Seahawks have been mediocre on the road (4-4 SU), and allowed 7 of their opponents to run virtually at will. Seattle has also struggled against opponents' top receiver throughout the course of the year. The areas Seattle struggles are the areas Dallas can take advantage. The Cowboys are a different team than they were when these teams met early in the season. Amari Cooper has brought a new dimension and in turn, the ground game improved dramatically when defenses became unable to focus so much on the run. The number doesn't represent the venue in this one and I'm backing the Cowboys minus the points on Saturday. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Seattle +3 clover

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

LET RIDE BRO ACE6 2GOOD DRAGON KOA VUE IND & DALL BRO 2GOOD THANK FOR THE POST WE ARE SAME BOAT LET WIN SOME moneyeyes GL  

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Ace6. What was your record on NBA and college basketball? Did i miss some post? Thought was about even. Dont wanna miss anything 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

WizeBettor Maxdalury Is A Pro At Betting.. Let Us Kno What He Betting On 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

this from marc lawrence...

Seahawks: Head coach Pete Carroll 8-1 SUATS away versus NFC East opponents, including 6-0 SUATS with a winning record; and QB Russell Wilson 12-1-1 ATS as a dog against .500 or greater foes coming off consecutive wins, including 11-0-1 ATS in games in which the foe is not coming off an ATS loss … Cowboys: Head coach Jason Garrett 16-32-1 ATS as a home favorite, including 1-6 ATS as a favorite of less than 3 points… With Dallas 2-9 SU and 3-8 ATS in the playoffs since 1997

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

seattle +2

cant trust dallas in the playoffs

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Seattle 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #23