ClubDirtSports NFL Playoffs

Participants:
<< < Page of 22 >
Views: 5683
<< < Page of 22 >

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #526

miami is tanking, like the marlins often do.  i like the strategy.  kaepernick would actually be a great signing.  at least it would bring some interest and revenue to a team that will probably be the worst in the league the way they are headed.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #527

I don't agree with anyone when they say Kaepernick should play here or there. Or just saying that he's capable of playing in the nfl for that matter.

The days of the read option are long gone. He lost 40 lbs of muscle when he turned vegan. He had a few surgeries after his last season of play 

The real reason that he's not playing is because he sucks as a pocket passer. Period. That's how I saw it.

All the hoopla about the anthem, collusion etc was just bs created by him.

And he got paid hand over fist after not playing for a couple years. Nike gave him a big check too. For what? Not doing sh*t really. He still does not have a job but is set for life.

Not bad for a "white kid" raised in central Wisconsin. What the hell does he really know about police brutality? It's all a frigin sham

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #528

Saints center Max Unger retires at 32 years of age. 32!

Big loss here. 

You all ready lost your between the tackles rb(Ingram) and Brees will get pressure up the middle.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #529

Center Matt Kalil who missed the entire season, signs with the Texans for a 1 yr deal.

If 100% healthy, this is a gigantic upgrade for the Texans. Last year they pulled miracle after miracle with no o line to speak of.

Interesting

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #530

Gronk called it quits... Smart man...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #531

Doug Baldwin had knee and shoulder surgery. Now he's about to undergo sports hernia surgery. Ouch. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #532

So long AAF, its gonna take some really really deep pockets and the patience of Jobe ( i think thats him) to make a go of it. Up next, XXL or some such monkey business.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #533

Making myself puke betting on this overrated shitshow.....

Dwayne Haskins drafted by NYG +300
Dwayne Haskins drafted by Denver +800

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #534

Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

Making myself puke betting on this overrated shitshow.....Dwayne Haskins drafted by NYG +300Dwayne Haskins drafted by Denver +800

I bet that guy not to get drafted in the top 10 on Tuesday at even money and doubled down today at +175. I'm obviously betting against the grain, but I just don't believe anyone thinks he's special. Not to mention he "flunked" his Wunderlich test and won't be in attendance tonite. He and his agent know something.

Took a wild shot on Dave Montgomery 1st running back drafted at a juicy +900. That will be a nice hit if it happens. 

Also bet Metcalf 1st receiver taken at +175. Great value when he was as high as (400) last week.

And finally Over 2.5 tight ends taken +200. Those odds have fallen today. It's all about the Alabama guy. Do the Pats take him at #32? They should.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #535

Metcalf +125 on mine... he should go ahead of Brown, that guy is a bust waiting to happen

Haskins to NYG now +400 and to Denver now +650

Who are you referring to as the guy who flunked the wonderlic?  

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #536

Metcalf +125 on mine... he should go ahead of Brown, that guy is a bust waiting to happenHaskins to NYG now +400 and to Denver now +650Who are you referring to as the guy who flunked the wonderlic?

Haskins scored 25 in this make believe problem solving test. Murray actually scored the lowest at 20. But I think you already knew that. an_wink

My primary bet which I forgot to mention was Offensive players drafted UNDER 14.5 240/200. Not enough slam dunk offensive guys, no one really needing a QB, and too many defensive studs to think otherwise. 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #537

Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

Haskins scored 25 in this make believe problem solving test. Murray actually scored the lowest at 20. But I think you already knew that. an_wink

My primary bet which I forgot to mention was Offensive players drafted UNDER 14.5 240/200. Not enough slam dunk offensive guys, no one really needing a QB, and too many defensive studs to think otherwise. 

I googled it after posting... yeah the QB class won't be attending any Mensa meetings this year.   Rashaan Gary getting a 9 is actually good for a Michigan player

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #538

Amazed who is picking who!!

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #539

Shrimps!   

Take a WR that quits when he doesn't get his number called with a QB that can't throw well

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #540

Shrimps!   

Take a WR that quits when he doesn't get his number called with a QB that can't throw well
those m'fers drafted one wr for in the 1st round who turned out to be a bust as did all the others they picked during his tenure with the possible exception of Chris Moore. So now we have a qb who finds it difficult to hit a moving target and the 1st thing they do is draft a wr with their 1st pick. Flacco's tenure that is. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #541

BWS....He was hurt...???  Should be ready for practice...Small 

as a dwarf...But IF healthy he could b like his cousin Antonio Brown..

But 170 lbs wet....Thought they would draft Harry..much bigger kid

from ASU..We'll see....

Haskins has mad skills...Giants better hope Jones works out....

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #542

1st pick of round 2 : Offensive player +150. Sign me up. Surely the Cardinals must be thinking of taking Metcalf right here. 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #543

Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:

BWS....He was hurt...???  Should be ready for practice...Small 

as a dwarf...But IF healthy he could b like his cousin Antonio Brown..

But 170 lbs wet....Thought they would draft Harry..much bigger kid

from ASU..We'll see....

Haskins has mad skills...Giants better hope Jones works out....

Watch his film this year...  if he wasn't getting the ball he'd jog 5 yards and stand by the sideline.  If Kyler scrambled his way he'd start back into the play, otherwise he wouldn't do anything.  Was going on long before he was hurt

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #544

Watch his film this year...  if he wasn't getting the ball he'd jog 5 yards and stand by the sideline.  If Kyler scrambled his way he'd start back into the play, otherwise he wouldn't do anything.  Was going on long before he was hurt
Thats wonderful! We have much more pressing needs and they do this.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #545

1st pick of round 2 : Offensive player +150. Sign me up. Surely the Cardinals must be thinking of taking Metcalf right here. 

You may be right but if they are looking to trade Rosen that could throw a chimps wrench into the mix.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #546

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

You may be right but if they are looking to trade Rosen that could throw a chimps wrench into the mix.

Dammit. They held the pick and took a cornerback. Jackasses. Idiots. Fools. I hate the Cardinals and always have. No good for nothing sacks of shit. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #547

Shrimps!   

Nice combo

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #548

Win Totals out on my book...  Browns at 9 Under was even money, now -105

Laughably the 6th favorite to win SB
<< < Page of 22 >
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View