ClubDirtSports NFL Playoffs

First << 22 of 22 >> Last
Views: 5162

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#526 Report User
Posted:

miami is tanking, like the marlins often do.  i like the strategy.  kaepernick would actually be a great signing.  at least it would bring some interest and revenue to a team that will probably be the worst in the league the way they are headed.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#527 Report User
Posted:

I don't agree with anyone when they say Kaepernick should play here or there. Or just saying that he's capable of playing in the nfl for that matter.

The days of the read option are long gone. He lost 40 lbs of muscle when he turned vegan. He had a few surgeries after his last season of play 

The real reason that he's not playing is because he sucks as a pocket passer. Period. That's how I saw it.

All the hoopla about the anthem, collusion etc was just bs created by him.

And he got paid hand over fist after not playing for a couple years. Nike gave him a big check too. For what? Not doing sh*t really. He still does not have a job but is set for life.

Not bad for a "white kid" raised in central Wisconsin. What the hell does he really know about police brutality? It's all a frigin sham

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#528 Report User
Posted:

Saints center Max Unger retires at 32 years of age. 32!

Big loss here. 

You all ready lost your between the tackles rb(Ingram) and Brees will get pressure up the middle.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#529 Report User
Posted:

Center Matt Kalil who missed the entire season, signs with the Texans for a 1 yr deal.

If 100% healthy, this is a gigantic upgrade for the Texans. Last year they pulled miracle after miracle with no o line to speak of.

Interesting

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#530 Report User
Posted:

Gronk called it quits... Smart man...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#531 Report User
Posted:

Doug Baldwin had knee and shoulder surgery. Now he's about to undergo sports hernia surgery. Ouch. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#532 Report User
Posted:

So long AAF, its gonna take some really really deep pockets and the patience of Jobe ( i think thats him) to make a go of it. Up next, XXL or some such monkey business.
First << 22 of 22 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View