12/28 NBA System Play - THE STRONGEST PLAYS YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE ON THIS FORUM - (5-0) THIS YEAR

First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Views: 11660

Veteran
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

Drunk the bail out bet will be wolverines tomorrow

Veteran
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Carpinteria:

As long as they get to 223 we can call the Saigon Nets and noone will care!!!

Back to the drawing board .. we all lose but your title and delivery make you target to this lashing.. 33 points off .. again we all lose BOL moving fwd

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Dogjimbo:

What kind of dumass titles a thread like that and than misses the bet by 40 points?  Did Dilly Boy change his name?

to be fair,if you understand anything about probability do you not reckon someone that is 5-0 is due for a loss on the horizon??no shame in being 5-1 but the problem with most people is they might tail someone one time,lose and then never tail again when the winners may come along...worst mentality in betting possible to jump in and out..if you trust someone enough to follow them might as well do it for the long haul.......first rule of betting-there is NO lock.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:

to be fair,if you understand anything about probability do you not reckon someone that is 5-0 is due for a loss on the horizon??no shame in being 5-1 but the problem with most people is they might tail someone one time,lose and then never tail again when the winners may come along...worst mentality in betting possible to jump in and out..if you trust someone enough to follow them might as well do it for the long haul.......first rule of betting-there is NO lock.

I hear ya, Brother.  The title was way too cocky.  I should have none it would be a major flop.  PLUS, it almost sounded like something Dilly Boy would do.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

Sigh, the replies here are just so disappointing. I have posted 6 plays and 5 of them have won and you guys are literally ripping me over the one loss. I put "strongest plays you will find etc" because they are. If 5-1 hasn't been good enough for you guys I suggest a different hobby. Another newsflash here, Im not gonna go 50-10 on the season either, the goal is about 57% with these plays. Again, if that's not good enough maybe go back to gaming or learn the concept of bankroll management. Don't blame all your immaturity and gambling mindset shortcomings on my one loss.

Reading these replies makes me wanna be a bookie, you guys are seriously absolutely clueless its just no wonder.

To all the adults and normal guys tough loss tonite but of course I'm not going undefeated on the season. Be back when the next play comes up GL

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

Sigh, the replies here are just so disappointing. I have posted 6 plays and 5 of them have won and you guys are literally ripping me over the one loss. I put "strongest plays you will find etc" because they are. If 5-1 hasn't been good enough for you guys I suggest a different hobby. Another newsflash here, Im not gonna go 50-10 on the season either, the goal is about 57% with these plays. Again, if that's not good enough maybe go back to gaming or learn the concept of bankroll management. Don't blame all your immaturity and gambling mindset shortcomings on my one loss. Reading these replies makes me wanna be a bookie, you guys are seriously absolutely clueless its just no wonder. To all the adults and normal guys tough loss tonite but of course I'm not going undefeated on the season. Be back when the next play comes up GL

its all good,dude...ignore the silliness...obviously there will always be alot of ill-disciplined,impulsive guys out there...thats not your problem,just brush that stuff off..those with a clue know and appreciate that anything over 55% is gold and will be in for the long haul.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

BEST of luck next time I’ll tail don’t see u losing 2 in row 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

Did mean to post a play on your thread didn’t mean any disrespect w wolverines play 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

I appreciate your plays and 5-1 Is great 

Banned
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

Come on guy. With a title like that.  Your play falls almost 50 points short.  What do you expect people to say?  You seem to love the glory now take the negative comments.  I think if it was to lose by a bucket or two undersrandable. But when you say the strongest plays on the forum you open yourself up for an easy target when the play is not even close.  Yes every play has a 50/50 chance to win but you have to agree this was a very very bad pick for the title you started. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkinmonkies:

Come on guy. With a title like that.  Your play falls almost 50 points short.  What do you expect people to say?  You seem to love the glory now take the negative comments.  I think if it was to lose by a bucket or two undersrandable. But when you say the strongest plays on the forum you open yourself up for an easy target when the play is not even close.  Yes every play has a 50/50 chance to win but you have to agree this was a very very bad pick for the title you started. 

Youre right, i should have known that 5-1 with one blowout loser was definitely not gonna be good enough for the covers crowd. Those 6 plays definitely werent a good indication at all of how strong these plays are since the one loss was a blowout. 

Thanks for clearing that up

Veteran
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

I responded to your PM an_speak an_boggienight peace_5

Captain
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

GL next time 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

It is good enough !5-1 is great 

your not hearing what we’re saying ! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

The guy's 5-1 now, give him break guys

Veteran
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude:

It is good enough !5-1 is great 

your not hearing what we’re saying ! 

Im hearing exactly what youre saying. You missed the first 5 winners and tailed the 1st loser and since it was a blowout i have no right to call them the strongest plays on the forum. After all 5-1 is HORRIFIC if the one game u tailed was a blowout loser. So since that happened instead of looking in the mirror you come on and insult someone who is 5-1 and sharing these plays for free. Its just a childish immature mindset that so many people on this forum have its really sad. Like i said, its just no wonder most of you are in the position in life (and betting) that you are. The mindset you have to have to say the stupid stuff you have in this thread is just so pathetic, im so glad im not like that. Its just a losing mentality. Yeah yeah i know youre gonna say youre this big baller and huge sports betting winner yeah yeah i know. I wasn't gonna reply to you at all cuz really youre just a complete moron but it needed to be said. Grow up pal youre a loser.

Heaven forbid i drop the next game to get to 5-2, i should just quit if that happens. 

That will be my only reply to you on this forum, ever. Good luck, youre gonna need it and even that likely wont help. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#42 Report User
Posted:

Covers is full of gamblers...

Very few sports wagering investors...

The difference?...A gambler loves hype...responds to fancy hype thread titles with wagers larger than the 1-3% of bankroll guidelines for correct bankroll management...an investor stays within bankroll management guides  no matter how much hype and no matter how much he likes the play...realizes that nobody, long term, is going to do better than 57-60% at the best and the longer the winning streak, the more likely a loser is coming...

An investor does his own handicapping and is responsible for his own bets and does not biatch when he loses...he moves on to the next one and grinds hard to get better...

Thanks for the selections and good luck going forward!...

Veteran
Participation Meter
#43 Report User
Posted:

Thanks smack. Yeah i know how this forum is i shouldn't act surprised. Friend of mine even said before last nite "you know theyre gonna rip you as soon as you lose a game." I said no theyre not THAT stupid but i was wrong, the guys are THAT stupid.

Good luck man take care

Prospect
Participation Meter
#44 Report User
Posted:

Carp, you gotta have thick skin with the trolls....bunch of pathetic losers who have nothing better to do......keep doing what you've been doing, you've earned the respect.....BOL......

Captain
Participation Meter
#45 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

The guy's 5-1 now, give him break guys

lie lie

Veteran
Participation Meter
#46 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

Covers is full of gamblers...Very few sports wagering investors...The difference?...A gambler loves hype...responds to fancy hype thread titles with wagers larger than the 1-3% of bankroll guidelines for correct bankroll management...an investor stays within bankroll management guides  no matter how much hype and no matter how much he likes the play...realizes that nobody, long term, is going to do better than 57-60% at the best and the longer the winning streak, the more likely a loser is coming...An investor does his own handicapping and is responsible for his own bets and does not biatch when he loses...he moves on to the next one and grinds hard to get better...Thanks for the selections and good luck going forward!...

Why is that so, more likely a loser coming while on winning streak??!!? Except if you mean the bettor becomes less selective.

Also 1-3% is way too conservative for ATS bets if you have a real edge and get prices better than -110, except if you somehow come up with an absurd volume of marginal +ev bets

Anyway, there is no single "correct" money management.. depends on several factors for anyone in particular

Veteran
Participation Meter
#47 Report User
Posted:

Thanks smack. Yeah i know how this forum is i shouldn't act surprised. Friend of mine even said before last nite "you know theyre gonna rip you as soon as you lose a game." I said no theyre not THAT stupid but i was wrong, the guys are THAT stupid.Good luck man take care

That's inevitable Carp, don't bother...

GL to your bets clover

First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View