Views: 417

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Looks like the guys at the top got this. And they deserve it, they have strung together some nice wins!
I think I did the best I could, just not quite good enough to overcome!

Thanks, Covers and Fanduel, it is a fun contest!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by olinz:

Looks like the guys at the top got this. And they deserve it, they have strung together some nice wins!I think I did the best I could, just not quite good enough to overcome!Thanks, Covers and Fanduel, it is a fun contest!

it's just over half over...

Rookie
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

True. Didn't mean to sound negative :-)

I can just tell when my 'run' is starting to fade a little (I never give up, so don't mistake it for that!).

Weird how it goes, but I'm a 'streaky' type bettor, and have (thankfully) figured it out a little

(like today. I won on actual money (had Oregon and Northwestern, amongst others. But somehow managed to go 0-4 in this contest today :-)

I like these type contests a lot though, and would like to see more!

an_cheers

Rookie
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by olinz:

Looks like the guys at the top got this. And they deserve it, they have strung together some nice wins!I think I did the best I could, just not quite good enough to overcome!Thanks, Covers and Fanduel, it is a fun contest!
good say!!!!!!!!! .

Rookie
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Hawky

it's just over half over...

To be honest, I think my mind 'slipped a gear' somehow (you were correct, but I had some 'weird' idea it was close to over-when it actually had 2 months left :-)
The stress of life, I think.

Congrats to the Winners, a person does deserve it if they win this!
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View